Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WFC Siege Greenlight confirmed

Greenlight is up for preorder on Amazon US. However, she is only being sold to Prime members. Also, it looks like an AU Prime membership doesn't count and it has to be a US Prime subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Greenlight is up for preorder on Amazon US. However, she is only being sold to Prime members. Also, it looks like an AU Prime membership doesn't count and it has to be a US Prime subscription.
    She's gone from preorder to being available.

In regards to Prime you can join for a month for free, that's what I did. I did it ages ago in order to get Predaking and then cancelled it. Because that was so long ago the option of having another 'free trial membership' for Prime came up again so I did it once again. It's ridiculous that being a member of Prime in Aus does not translate to being one in the US. Means you have to pay for two different Prime subscritptions if you want to take advantage of it from both countries.

With shipping it came to nearly $54 for Greenlight so she's pretty expensive. Wonder if we will ever get Lancer. Would be silly of them not to do it, but whether she would be another exclusive or more readily available remains to be seen, and that's if she's made at all.

I've already had a free Prime membership, so I'd have to pay for a month of Prime in the US adding to the cost of her. Hopefully she shows up on Amazon AU.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I've already had a free Prime membership, so I'd have to pay for a month of Prime in the US adding to the cost of her. Hopefully she shows up on Amazon AU.
    Just check that the option for a free trial hasn't reappeared mate, it seemed to have for me. I put it down to the fact that it had been nearly a year since I tried a free membership before. Unless I've stuffed up and paid it, in which case I'll certainly be informed by the missus when I get home and hear about it

Disappointing that she hasn't appeared on Aussie Amazon, but at least the US will ship her here. Even without a free trial, item plus shipping plus one month of US Prime is probably not bad compared to the aftermarket prices I assume we'll start seeing.

The link for anyone interested. (you will need to sign up to Amazon Prime to be able to buy it at the moment - note that you get a month free, so just cancel before the month is up, or else you will start paying for it)
    After a few days, Greenlight should be available to non-Prime members, if it doesn't sell out (I'd be surprised if it does sell out)... but for those who have signed up to Prime and can buy it, are you able to ship it to Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The link for anyone interested. (you will need to sign up to Amazon Prime to be able to buy it at the moment - note that you get a month free, so just cancel before the month is up, or else you will start paying for it)
    After a few days, Greenlight should be available to non-Prime members, if it doesn't sell out (I'd be surprised if it does sell out)... but for those who have signed up to Prime and can buy it, are you able to ship it to Australia?
    $53 shipped. A bit pricey, but considering the RRP of a Deluxe is $35+, meh .

Remember the option to ship it in Amazon packaging as the default is
    Item arrives in packaging that reveals what's inside. To hide it, choose Ship in Amazon packaging at checkout.

Yep, pricey, but it's a Deluxe (AU$30-35) and a Battlemasters (AU$10)... and if Greenlight were sold in a store here, it would be $50-60. It's possible it will be listed on Amazon Australia, as last year's Prime Day Transformers toy (POTP Nemesis Prime) ended up being released by Amazon Australia (not an Amazon American import).... but since we aren't seeing any of the other Generations exclusives here (brown box ones), can you really take the chance.
    Tinyjazz is ordering one for me and her, which ended up bringing them down to AU$50 each.

Actually, Deluxe & BM pricing considered, $50ish delivered doesn't seem so bad. Beats driving around and all of the assorted joys that come with toy hunting at retail.
    Yeah... I'm happy with the purchase now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Remember the option to ship it in Amazon packaging as the default is
    Ooo, I hope that doesn't mean they are just sending out the toy box with an address label stuck onto it, like they did with the Platinum Edition Predaking a few years back. I can't imagine that they would though, as this one is a lot smaller, and not as solid as Predaking's box was (this one has a window).