Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8999104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1096

Thread: Upcoming Movies Thread

John Wick 3 is out next Thursday and this will be my first trip to the cinemas since an ill advised jaunt to see The Crimes of Grindewald No 2 last year.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Recently watched Toy Story 3 so I can be up to date in preparation for Toy Story 4.

These movies are the gift that keeps on giving and the fourth one has big expectations on it's shoulders.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Watched Dark Phoenix, I felt it fell flat.

Is missing the character that makes it a X-Men movie. On top of that if makes some character becoming bad in some way and some bad characters good. Entertaining but I think it falls flat. I dont feel Phoenix as a evil character enough.

At San Diego Comic Con, Marvel's phase 4 of their cinematic universe has been unveiled. Here are the ones that grabbed me the most:

Black Widow: Never thought this was going to happen but it is. And Taskmaster will be included.

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: Finally we get to see the real Mandarin. Pity Iron Man is not around to fight him.

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: It looks like The New Mutants isn't going to be the only Marvel horror movie. I'm betting Shuma Gorath will be the Dormammu-like villain.

What If...?: Fingers crossed at the prospect of the Punisher combined with the Venom symbiote story occuring.

Blade: So let's see if Blade becomes part of a Nightstalkers trio that's more faithful to the 1990's comics than the one featured in Blade Trinity.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    At San Diego Comic Con, Marvel's phase 4 of their cinematic universe has been unveiled. [snip]

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: Finally we get to see the real Mandarin. Pity Iron Man is not around to fight him
    Was it revealed that this movie will be set after the events of END GAME?
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Interesting how Jane is coming back to be female thor, the hammer was destroyed so what will dhe weld?

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I imagine Etri would craft a new one, similar to how Beta Ray Bill got his.

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Was it revealed that this movie will be set after the events of END GAME?
    Yep - all the new Phase 4 characters will be after Endgame so 2023 and beyond. But like Far From Home they may touch on past events. I think they may incorporate that One Shot flick from Iron Man when 'The Mandarin' was approached by actual member's of The Ten Rings in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    Yep - all the new Phase 4 characters will be after Endgame so 2023 and beyond. But like Far From Home they may touch on past events. I think they may incorporate that One Shot flick from Iron Man when 'The Mandarin' was approached by actual member's of The Ten Rings in prison.
    Fans have started speculating that MCU will make the Mandarin Shang-Chi's dad.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Nice - that's a cool spin, would actually be pretty good.