Page 33 of 870 FirstFirst ... 132328293031323334353637384353 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Checked work tonight, target miranda, we got heaps of the preview deluxes, and thats about all for deluxe, still got a few voyagers, starscream, ironhide mostly. and plenty of leader megs and OP. Also have about 5 of both voyager megs and mix master as well as a fair few robot heros, the scout class figs and the bumblebee helmet and arm blaster thingy I'm sweating on leader jetfire
    any news on jetfire?

well im thinking he should be released soon, BBTS has him as a pre order, arriving june, and we usually get our stock a bit before BBTS release dates so.. any time now i hope
    ~

well im thinking he should be released soon, BBTS has him as a pre order, arriving june, and we usually get our stock a bit before BBTS release dates so.. any time now i hope
    do u think u could hold 1 for me *fingers cross*? oh yeah btw wer the one fixing the shelves yesterday at the toy section?

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    do u think u could hold 1 for me *fingers cross*? oh yeah btw wer the one fixing the shelves yesterday at the toy section?
    nah buddy, i dont work week days, only week nights and day shifts on weekends. if we get a few leader jettys in ill hold you one, first digs goes to numero uno tho =p
    ~

nah buddy, i dont work week days, only week nights and day shifts on weekends. if we get a few leader jettys in ill hold you one, first digs goes to numero uno tho =p
    i understand bro you first but second one goes to big daddy. thanks bro

Saw pleanty of voyager Megatrons & Mixmasters, as well as pleanty of the shockwave vs bumblebee & sunstorm vs rachet this morning at Kmart Parramatta

burwood kmart has an abundance of rotf leaders mixmasters, megs, shockwave and sunstorms as well as previews but no other deluxes or animated leaders
    Spank you very much

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

saw sideswipe at target shellharbour

I put out 2 ROTF ultimate bumblebees tonight, scanned them up. $150 a piece, we have either 4 or 6 of them in our reserves though.
    ~

Kmart at Penrith has a full TF ROTF aisle in the overstock/special area, no ROTF stock in the general tf area (which was near empty. Had Wave 1 Legends, Deluxes, Leaders and gravity bots, as well as wave 1 and 2 Scouts and Voyagers. at least a dozen of each figure, and way more of the Voyagers.

No Animated Leaders (and they had about 40 of them a few weeks ago). If anyone in Western Sydney spots them for the clearance price, can you grab me one of each if possible, and let me know so I can arrange a pick up and re-imbursement, I don't care if three or four of you each grab me the same one, want them purely for repainting and customising practise.

Megatrons are preferred, but more than happy with Magnus and Bulkhead, have some great ideas for each of them!

Thanking you all!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)