Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NYCC 2011 display - Prime, Kreo & Movie toys

I noticed that too. DotM has 'Cyberverse' & 'Mechtech' for the small and large mainline figures... and the smaller Prime figures also have the 'Cyberverse' tag. But since Prime doesn't have the 'Mechtech' gimmick, perhaps they are using RiD as its tag for larger figures (either as its official tag, or just a temporary one for the NYCC display).

must, have, all, prime, toys,

seriously, the toys for prime look so cool, can't wait for Bulkhead and Soundwave (and eventually knockout)

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    must, have, all, prime, toys,

seriously, the toys for prime look so cool, can't wait for Bulkhead and Soundwave (and eventually knockout)
    +1 =o)

On that note, I'm keen as hell to get this set, but I've never dealt with HasbroToyShop.com. Do they ship to Australia, and is it reasonably priced? Any help appreciated, I'm hoping to get one before the scalpers buy them all.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Hasbro online does not ship internationally, so secondary sources is your only option if you don't know someone in America (or a forwarding company) to buy it from that site directly.
    I'm probably just going to go through BBTS to get all the NYCC exclusives, since I missed out on SDCC Starscream.

Shame about the toystore Does BBTS have it yet? Saw on eBay sellers pricing the pack at the $80 mark. I'd like them but not $80 like them. I'm having trouble finding good deals on anything I want on eBay at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Shame about the toystore Does BBTS have it yet? Saw on eBay sellers pricing the pack at the $80 mark. I'd like them but not $80 like them. I'm having trouble finding good deals on anything I want on eBay at the moment.
    Well, while it stays at 90% Scalpers/10% Casual Sellers, that's what we gotta put up with. Such a greedy world... But yeah, no luck on BBTS yet =o(

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Courtesy of Seibertron.com; the slides presented at the Hasbro: Transformers Panel, from the recent New York Comic Convention, have been released that present some of the current and upcoming lines to be coming out over the next year (2011/12).

I'm starting to see the appeal of the Prime toys a bit more clearly now. Has the show improved much since the earlier eps?

Remember how a few years ago Hasbro were saying they wouldn't do some characters because they'd be too similar to toys in other lines and would compete with them.

(E.g. So no Classics 2.0 Blitzwing or Jazz because there were Animated Blitzwing and Jazz toys on the market? )

Guess that's gone out the window now, when you've got:

Robots in Disguise Deluxe Wave 1
    which has a yellow car named Bumblebee and a white car with red stripes called Wheeljack

followed by

Mechtech Deluxe Wave 7
    which has a yellow car named Bumblebee and a white car with red stripes called Wheeljack

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    I'm starting to see the appeal of the Prime toys a bit more clearly now. Has the show improved much since the earlier eps?
    Exquisitely so.