Page 428 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 408418423424425426427428429430431432433438448 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Reflector View Post
    Having no feelings makes Omega Supreme a prime suspect
    oh my god, you're right! And none of the Autobots would be strong enough to stop him D: that monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Terrorcons (G1 or Energon) are possible suspects but I can't think of any particular examples. It'd have to be something with a beast mode surely. Kinda sounds like a Japanese thing. Maybe in Kiss Players?

Oh wait. Devastator "ate" a couple of extras in ROTF. Wouldn't be surprised if Ravage or Laserbeak or any Bayverse Con did this in the IDW comics.
    Yeah, I have a feeling it was the Terrorcons, or at least G1 Rippersnapper. Those Bayverse bots are barbarians, I wouldn't put it past any of them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Yeah, I seem to vaguely remember the Megatron clones (Legion) from Kiss Players devouring human victims. Syao Syao is captured and about be be devoured before Hot Rodimus shows up... I think...
    Uuhh, yeah, devoured :C I love how the author wanted to make the girls young teenagers, only until someone pointed out they wouldn't be old enough to drive a car did he change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Unicron 'ate' Daniel and Spike, and Animated Grimlock sort of ate Porter C Powell but spat him out again.
    Kind of I guess, I meant the being eaten that results in death though.

Thanks for the responses guys. Anyone else know some examples?

OKAY Toy question this time.
    Armada Red Alert has an hilarious sound chip. You know, "RED ALERT! WOOWOOWOO!"
    Do the Japansese and Korean versions also have this chip? Does he say something different or is it just car noises and sirens?

But Omega Supreme's face window doesn't open... also, he does have feelings -- he just buries them deep and occasionally weeps after reminiscing with Optimus Prime. Most other times he's on the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So who else has pre-ordered DOTM on DVD or Blu Ray? Or am I the only schmuck who's done so?

I put in a pre-order a week ago at JB Hi Fi.
    I never bother with pre-orders anymore. Especially the online variant that never lives up to having it delivered on the release date. I'll just pick it up the day it comes out, after a little research on who has it cheaper

waiting for the 2 disk special features release, and the release of the score...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    waiting for the 2 disk special features release, and the release of the score...
    Yeah same here. I've got the score in m4a but would really want it in "hard copy". Same with TF1. ROTF score is like everywhere but just can never find the 1st movie score.

I don't think the first movie score was released in Australia. if I remember right I bought it off amazon.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

You're right, it wasn't released here.

Be aware that the first Blu-Ray/DVD release of DOTM is very 'barebones' with no extras. They are clearly waiting to add extras on a 2nd release to make people buy a second copy.

Go to the 'Extras' section on this link for more info:

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/52262...k-of-the-moon/

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    But Omega Supreme's face window doesn't open... also, he does have feelings -- he just buries them deep and occasionally weeps after reminiscing with Optimus Prime. Most other times he's on the bottle.
    Yes it does. That's how Sunstorm got the jump on him, coz he opened his face window coz it was all smudgy from their fight.... DW comics
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Be aware that the first Blu-Ray/DVD release of DOTM is very 'barebones' with no extras. They are clearly waiting to add extras on a 2nd release to make people buy a second copy.

Go to the 'Extras' section on this link for more info:

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/52262...k-of-the-moon/
    That's the American editions. I have heard of no delay in the Aussie editions, although the special features will apparently only be on the Blu-Ray version, because that is all that Dreamworks has permitted Paramount to do. It should be noted that I got this info before Thor was released and at the time they mentioned that there would be a delay in the 3D version (of Thor) and to mention it to customers who might otherwise be offended at the idea of being charged twice. There was no mention of a later edition of Transformers.