Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1222272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: July Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    pardon the crappy pics.
    Where'd you find the MP Skywarp? Just curious because we were talking about his sighting in NSW in another topic.

EDIT: I think I noticed the answer - a Walmart sticker. So, you imported it?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Where'd you find the MP Skywarp? Just curious because we were talking about his sighting in NSW in another topic.
    I saw a couple at the Erina Toyworld on the Central Coast last weekend for about $99.xx

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post

EDIT: I think I noticed the answer - a Walmart sticker. So, you imported it?
    Ebay seller from NSW, he actually posted 2 MP Skywarp. I bid on one and no one bid on the other one.

Mr Toys Toyworld have them in stock in Brisbane. I was trying to get the MP Starscream but no branch had them in stock.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....=STRK:MEWNX:IT
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

My recent acquistion;

Shadow Commander and 2x Shadow Warrior w/ Shadow Demolitions pack

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    My recent acquistion;

Shadow Commander and 2x Shadow Warrior w/ Shadow Demolitions pack
    FAROUT! that looks awesome! WHERE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!! its been so loooooooooooooooooooooooooong!

Picked up a package at the post office this morning, and didn't know what it was.
    When I got home, it had the exclusive Prowl and Dreadwing/Darkwing toys that I had forgotten that I had even ordered...

I love the look of the Dreadwing pair. The colour is so vibrant. And they have the Gen2 logo painted on them. A nice homage to Gen2 original toys - something that BotCon failed to do with none of their toys homaging Gen2 original toys.

It's a nice coincedence to have TWO Gen2 homages this year from two unrelated sources. For such an uninspiring and unpopular series, this was a surprise.

An unrelated surprise...
    I found this on ebay while looking for something else. Threw in a small bid, without expecting to win it, but was the only bidder.
    They all appear to be Takara Micromasters, but the four-packs appear to be ones that weren't redecoed though (will still check them over to see if they are worth keeping). The real prize to me was the storage trailers, and the Original Sixwing. I'm not fussed about missing their parts either, as I have 2 of the 3 reissues (all 4 were different colours), and these would be displayed individually anyway.
    Can't wait for them to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    An unrelated surprise...
    I found this on ebay while looking for something else. Threw in a small bid, without expecting to win it, but was the only bidder.
    They all appear to be Takara Micromasters, but the four-packs appear to be ones that weren't redecoed though (will still check them over to see if they are worth keeping). The real prize to me was the storage trailers, and the Original Sixwing. I'm not fussed about missing their parts either, as I have 2 of the 3 reissues (all 4 were different colours), and these would be displayed individually anyway.
    Can't wait for them to arrive.
    Great catch, Griffin. One of the other notable Micromasters there is Shotbomber (the white one with the two missiles on its back) from Sky Garry. Very cool!

Since I got Skygarry already, Shotbomber will be sold off, along with any others I don't want. It might even make cover the cost of the ones I keep.

But looking in Generations book, the storage trailers are a necessary componant for the base modes of Micromasters, and Skygarry's shuttle mode. And now I have some, it makes Skygarry feel complete.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Since I got Skygarry already, Shotbomber will be sold off, along with any others I don't want. It might even make cover the cost of the ones I keep.
    Oh, oh , oh mememememe! raises arm up! Im willing to buy buy buy the little guy bossbot!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Picked up Henkei Sideswipe today, my 1st henkei figure too! Wow, I love the packaging and the vaccum-metalized gun and spoiler, shame it didn't come with a jetpack.