Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Gen1 Console game - Devastation

All that matters is if Grimlock will be in it.

Looks like it might be a bit of fun. Hate to be "that" guy, but I hope it makes it to PC on Steam. I haven't got any current gen consoles

Don't want to get my hopes up but the pics look sweet. It's an 80's child's dream.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It'll probably be on PC, if it's gonna have a 360 SKU this late in that console's life cycle then it's gonna be a multi-platform game on all the platforms(except maybe Wii-U), game development is too expensive these days to not hit every major platform when you can without a platform holder funding it. Don't be surprised if there's a 3ds version with the same title but vastly different gameplay as well like Rise of the Dark Spark(which this is probably a sequel too) and all the other recent Transformers game too.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Looks like it might be a bit of fun. Hate to be "that" guy, but I hope it makes it to PC on Steam. I haven't got any current gen consoles
    Meh, asking for a game to be on PC is different to someone stating that the game must only be on PC, or that the PC one is the one you can get because of better graphics and Mod Support, but I don't want to get into much of a rant since this is a Transformers forum
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I hope that this game has more single player options other than a campaign mode. That's one thing that I felt was limited about WFC and FOC, because once the game starts losing popularity and less people are logging onto multiplayer servers... they kinda die off. Even if they just let you play multiplayer campaigns on your own with bots; that'd be a neat way for novice players (like me) to get some practice instead of being constantly pwned by more hardcore gamers, and more importantly, continue playing this game after others have stopped bothering with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    That looks incredible! Any news on which developer is handling this?
    Speculation suggests Platinum Games, based on that they did the Korra game for Activision and have an unannounced game at e3.

I hope it's better than Activision's previous gen 1 game attempt

http://www.uvlist.net/game-19889-Tra...Save+the+Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Speculation suggests Platinum Games, based on that they did the Korra game for Activision and have an unannounced game at e3.
    If I wasn't excited before, I certainly am now!!!

Not because PlatinumGames developed Legend of Korra, but because they're the mob behind Bayonetta and Wonderful 101 which both had fantastic fast paced battle systems and are two of my favourite games from the past decade.