Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NECA 1990 TMNT movie figures

New photos of Donny figure are floating around at the moment. Found these ones over at The Technodrome. I can't wait for him to get released! NECA have really knocked it out of the park with Donny.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Pork rind? Pork rind!

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    PC don't offer Neca product because "lack of interest"
    Looks like the interest is now there, because they've announced their intention to offer the products.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Looks like the interest is now there, because they've announced their intention to offer the products.
    Has anybody picked up any of these big NECA turtles? Curious how they feel compared to the Jakks Pacific big figs if they feel super hollow.

That is an amazing price.

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Has anybody picked up any of these big NECA turtles? Curious how they feel compared to the Jakks Pacific big figs if they feel super hollow.
    From the reviews I've seen, they are supposed to feel pretty decent. I haven't had a chance to open my Donnie yet to feel for myself though.

That is an amazing price.
    Very tempting! Only problem is, if I get Leo then I will have to spring for the rest of the boys, and if PC decides not to bring the rest in, then it's going to get even more expensive completing the set!

Very tempting! Only problem is, if I get Leo then I will have to spring for the rest of the boys, and if PC decides not to bring the rest in, then it's going to get even more expensive completing the set!
    Don seems to be pretty much sold out (for now at least. Not sure if NECA are doing another run), and Raph is on Pre-order now. So if Leo is the first one PC are offering, chances are they will only get Mikey if they decide to continue.

At full price, they are a lot of money. But they are so well worth it in my opinion! And I saw a few Don's on Ebay AU for about $170 during his release. So same thing might happen with Raph too.

I have Don. He is pretty amazing. The textured skin feels really cool and he is actually pretty poseable but make sure you work his joints out slowly, they are pretty stiff at first.
    The large size and the realistic look renders him pretty awesome.

Looks like they might be continuing the NECA stuff. Just saw this posted on their Facebook.

thanks to our new neca customers for the support given over the last 24 hours, we have almost pre-sold our leonardo offer and other items are getting some good support also,
    1/4 scale figures seem to be a good hit and we will expand offers in future

Looks like they might be continuing the NECA stuff. Just saw this posted on their Facebook.
    Unfortunately they missed out on offering Raph as "supplier orders already filled", but hopefully they offer Mikey.