Thread: For Sale: Oculus Rift DK1.1

Default For Sale: Oculus Rift DK1.1

Hello ladies and gents

First off apologies to the mods if this is in the wrong section - I am aware that the All Other Toys subforum is to be used for sales, but this isn't really a toy so I put it here.

So in an slightly esoteric twist I've decided that the time has come to move on my Rift DK 1.1. It's complete, and in very good condition. In the 8 months I've owned it it's been used for about 10 hours. I was really looking forward to getting to use it in the Star Citizen pre alpha but uni costing what it does these days unfortunately I have to let it go, and thought I'd try my luck here before e-bay.

So, what does the full kit include?

Well, obviously the headset and control box

The lenses (plastic protectors not removed from the top set)

Power plug and various adapters for countries that you're unlikely to visit (2 still in original baggies)

Original documentation

It comes in this snazzy box

That looks like this when closed

I also took a photo of the HDMI cable, HDMI to DVI Adapter and USB cable it comes with but it turned out terrible and I didn't notice before I packed the whole thing up.

Full part list is as follows
    - Headset/control box
    - Power cord, with four adapters (Australian adapter currently in place)
    - HDMI cable
    - USB cable
    - DVI to HDMI adapter
    - Three sets of lenses (A, B and C)
    - Original documentation
    - Case with foam insert

The lenses are out of their original baggies but have been wrapped in delicious protective kitchen towels and placed inside ziplock bags.

Asking price: $350 + postage.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Henselator Guest

Hey Sharky,

I'm very interested in the Oculus VR Kit you're trying to get rid of.
    If you still have it, and are looking to get rid of it, I'm willing to offer you $280 + postage? I'm based in Melbourne.

DK2 is on it's way, and they are retailing for $350 from Oculus VR, but I need something to muck about with in the meantime.

Let me know!