Page 147 of 183 FirstFirst ... 127137142143144145146147148149150151152157167 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1829

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

I've used Blu Tac on many G1 toys without discolouration. It's the only thing that's keeping both of my G1 Mirages together.

So I got given a Big W voucher for my birthday which was soon going to expire. So gave in whilst in Mudgee today and bought the huge 1-Step Dragonstorm as he was discounted to $69 (and there was nothing else I wanted).

Just got it home, opened it, and it's missing an arm

Means my wife is going to have to exchange it tomorrow on her lunch break

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    So I got given a Big W voucher for my birthday which was soon going to expire. So gave in whilst in Mudgee today and bought the huge 1-Step Dragonstorm as he was discounted to $69 (and there was nothing else I wanted).

So he'd be ok to go up against in a fight? Being dis-armed and all

In all seriousness, nothing worse than getting home and finding something like that....

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    In all seriousness, nothing worse than getting home and finding something like that....
    It mainly sucks since the store is a 45 minute drive away

And a NEW TF Grumble!

Being playing TF: Forged to Fight pretty much since it came out. My phone just died. Went and got a new one. However when i downloaded the game on my new iPhone, because I never created a Kabam account I cant seem to log in with just my username (BigAngryTrev).

Any suggestions as to what I can do? It wont even let me on the forums since I never bothered to make a Kabam account

Where is your nearest kmart? Maybe not an option for you, but i just saw Dragonstorm for $39 there. Worth calling them?
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Where is your nearest kmart? Maybe not an option for you, but i just saw Dragonstorm for $39 there. Worth calling them?
    A bit over two hours away sadly

It mainly sucks since the store is a 45 minute drive away

And a NEW TF Grumble!

Being playing TF: Forged to Fight pretty much since it came out. My phone just died. Went and got a new one. However when i downloaded the game on my new iPhone, because I never created a Kabam account I cant seem to log in with just my username (BigAngryTrev).

Any suggestions as to what I can do? It wont even let me on the forums since I never bothered to make a Kabam account
    If you ever plugged your old phone into your computer iTunes may of made a back up and you may be able to restore that back up to your new iPhone...the game and settings may come across

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    If you ever plugged your old phone into your computer iTunes may of made a back up and you may be able to restore that back up to your new iPhone...the game and settings may come across
    Yeah in the end I was able to finally get my old phone to take a charge (the main reason I needed a new phone) and then logged into my game on that and created a Kabam account, which I now have working on my new phone

The only thing I cant get my new iphone8 to do is play sound on my couple of games, the sound works on everything else. Can't seem to find any issue in the settings that says that should be so

Yeah in the end I was able to finally get my old phone to take a charge (the main reason I needed a new phone) and then logged into my game on that and created a Kabam account, which I now have working on my new phone

The only thing I cant get my new iphone8 to do is play sound on my couple of games, the sound works on everything else. Can't seem to find any issue in the settings that says that should be so
    Good news on getting your FTF profile back man

On the sound issue: I haven't had an iPhone since the iPhone 2 lol but on Android you can go into settings and there is a section for Application management. If iOS has something similar you should be able to clear the app cache which may help with the issue. The only other suggestion would be to make sure you have the latest update for that app. If you are still having issues after all that maybe reach out to the app developer as there may be know issues running their game on certain versions of iPhone or iOS...maybe they are already working on an update to fix the issue.

Hope you find an answer as there is nothing worse than an app/game that glitches...

Alternity GT-R Optimus is too back heavy and I have a lot of trouble just getting him to stand and pose 😣