Thread: Going to Melbourne.

Default Going to Melbourne.

Next month I'm heading to Melbourne for a few days, I was wondering if you guys could recommend any cool stores or sights to check out? The only store I've been told to look for is Minotaur which i've heard is pretty sweet. Any advice would be appreciated =]
    ~

I don't know who told you to go to Minotaur, but you should do the opposite. :P
    Well, just don't buy anything from there... browsing is okay.

What sort of things are you interested in? You know... Apart from TFs.

lol is it heaps expensive?

Most of what I collect right now is 1/6 figures, like hot toys and 3A stuff, as well as revoltech and figmas, most evangelion or predator stuff i'll buy, was thinking of maybe checking out the zoo down there too, i;ve heard its pretty cool. I'm staying on or near lonsdale street apparently so i think im pretty close to the CBD
    ~

Total ripoff doesn't even begin to describe it. Most things are atleast 200% the cost from anywhere else (within the country, don't even get me started on importing :P)

However, they do stock a crapton of revoltechs. They're super expensive though... Lonsdale is pretty much the middle of the cbd, so that's all good! I haven't been to the zoo in a billion years though, so I can't really comment on that. I wouldn't mind going sometime soon, actually.