Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TFSS 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Logged in to put in my order for the service and looks like as usual they are running a bit behind schedule as they are not taking orders yet.
    Remember America is a few hours behind us

Logged in to put in my order for the service and looks like as usual they are running a bit behind schedule as they are not taking orders yet.
    It's not Tuesday there yet mate.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    How much was it again? I've gone from getting my own subscription to maybe jumping in on one of yours.

I'll be selling Impactor though.
    I might be interested in buying your impactor when it turns up. If I don't get the set for myself.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    They've claimed on Twitter that'll the first three were under $299 & that this one will be as well
    plus shipping, plus online processing fee, plus conversion rates/fees....

looking at my account there, it seems that paying in installments has worked out to be around about AU$200 per installment, probaby just under $600 for the lot (if the dollar stays the same atm) working out to be about ~$85 per figure all up including the "bonus" seventh figure. Which doesn't seem too bad for exclusive figures, definitely not retail cheap, but still cheaper than buying them aftermarket.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    plus shipping, plus online processing fee, plus conversion rates/fees....

looking at my account there, it seems that paying in installments has worked out to be around about AU$200 per installment, probaby just under $600 for the lot (if the dollar stays the same atm) working out to be about ~$85 per figure all up including the "bonus" seventh figure. Which doesn't seem too bad for exclusive figures, definitely not retail cheap, but still cheaper than buying them aftermarket.
    Depends, with the exception of Ultra Mammoth I bought all of the first lot at BBTS cheaper - for the likes of some I only paid $35US

That said, I'm still signing up for this subscription

Subscription is live and ready to go now until the 2nd of Sept. I've been putting a bit away for this, so I might actually be able to swing the full amount in one hit.... As I probably won't be able to do the install rents next year with the little one eating and shitting its way through my cash

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Subscription is live and ready to go now until the 2nd of Sept. I've been putting a bit away for this, so I might actually be able to swing the full amount in one hit.... As I probably won't be able to do the install rents next year with the little one eating and shitting its way through my cash
    With the fall of the Aussie dollar overnight I chose to do the installment option in the naive hope that maybe the dollar will be a bit better when the next installment is due (though the extra $5 per payment will probably negate that anyway )

I just signed up

I also did the installment, I am looking forward to getting this set

With the fall of the Aussie dollar overnight I chose to do the installment option in the naive hope that maybe the dollar will be a bit better when the next installment is due (though the extra $5 per payment will probably negate that anyway )
    according to XE it picked up pretty quickly again? I'll just stick it out, I kinda prefer to pay upfront where possible, rather than hoping I remember that I need to put money aside for something I ordered up to a year ago.

That way, when something shows up in the mail it's a surprise. "Oh yeah, I ordered this ages ago"

(also gives me an excuse to the other half who keeps harassing me over my purchases, "No, this isn't a recent buy... It's just been on order for ages...")

Link to the Subscription order. (need to be a paid member though to access it)

US$297 plus processing fee of US$5 per payment, plus shipping (and optional insurance).

Payment is either all at once (with one $5 processing fee), or in three instalments (with three $5 processing fees). Total shipping will stay the same on either payment option, and there is probably a couple of shipping options.

Bludgeon
    Decepticon Electric Warrior
    “To test your limits, you must encounter a foe willing to test theirs.”
    Although trained in multiple forms of Cybertronian martial arts in the combat pits of Direlsium, Bludgeon is known best as a master of Metallikato – the deadliest of all cyber-fighting techniques. It is also through the cultivation of this technique that Bludgeon has become a devote follower of an ancient cult believing most Cybertronians never achieve their true strength, a strength that remains locked deep within the Spark. Attempting painful and sometimes atrocious rituals on himself and the other followers in the cult, Bludgeon remained just as fruitless in his endeavor to free his strength as ever. That is until an encounter with the energies of an hoary, all-but-forgotten artifact charged Bludgeon's exoskeleton and imbued within him the power of combination. Now able to merge with the other members of the Decepticon Mayhem Attack Squad into a towering monstrous beast, the true strength of Bludgeon's spark is laid bare for all horrified Autobots to witness.
    Voyager Class Bludgeon action figure comes battle-ready with two twin “high-voltage” cannons as well as two cyber-blade swords. Convert from robot to vehicle to take on individual Autobots or combine Bludgeon with the other members of the Mayhem Attack Squad to form a massive robot to destroy your entire Autobot army! This figure will feature TWO all new head sculpts, one for robot mode and one for combiner mode. Image depicts early mock-up. Final figure may vary.

Windsweeper
    Decepticon Air Defense
    “There are only two types of Cybertronians – True Decepticons
    and smoldering wrecks.”
    Windsweeper is a Decepticon to the darkest core of his Spark. As malicious and cruel as he is to any Autobot that he encounters, Windsweeper is even more vile when he finds a Decepticon with weakened resolve. Long-range infrared scanners sensitive enough to locate the smallest scrap of evidence allows Windsweeper to be an exceedingly effective tracker, although he prefers all-out aerial combat in which he can meticulously sweep the skies “clean” of all enemy combatants. When combined with the other members of the Mayhem Attack Squad, Windsweeper contributes this animus to the gestalt mind, which gives the resulting beast a thorough hatred of anything and anyone on the battlefield.
    Deluxe Class Windsweeper action figure is equipped for extermination. Carrying a double-barreled “laser” cannon and a hand-held lock-target missile launcher, Windsweeper is a scourge to all Autobots. In just a few steps, Windsweeper can convert from robot to plane mode, and then turn into a limb for the mighty Mayhem Attack Squad combiner figure! Image depicts early mock-up. Final figure may vary.

Spinister
    Decepticon Aerial Assault
    “Respect the enemies' abilities, but let them fear yours.”
    Spinister prefers to remain in the shroud of enigma, as this eerie air of mystery allows the Decepticon to spread fear and despair amongst all those he would face. Seeking silence and solitude, Spinister does not afford even his own Decepticon teammates a chance to know him. The only exceptions are his two Targetmaster partners – Singe and Hairsplitter – but they are just as tight-lipped as the Decepticon helicopter himself. Even when connected to the Mayhem Attack Squad's combiner mode, Spinister still shields his secrets from the probing consciousnesses of his cohorts. It is only Spinister's deadly effectiveness that allows the rest of his team to trust him, although there are certain members of the Decepticon hierarchy that do not share that trust.
    Deluxe Class Spinister action figure comes with Neuro-Dissolver dart gun, “laser-guided” Heatblast Demonwinder missile launcher, and Targetmaster Singe and Hairsplitter accessories. Equip Spinister with the entire arsenal to attack the Autobots in robot and helicopter mode and then change into limb mode and combine with the rest of the Mayhem Attack Squad. Image depicts early mock-up. Final figure may vary.

Ruckus
    Decepticon Combat Assault
    “I may be beat up, but I can't be beat down.”
    Looking as though he has just dragged himself from a demolition derby, Ruckus prefers to forgo repairs to the scrapes and dents in his armor plating as he believes the battle scars to be a show of his brutish brawn on the field of combat. Each one of the charred, mangled wounds is a story of glory and courage... and how Ruckus had been manipulated by his fellow Decepticons. With hubris thirsting for ever more triumph, Ruckus charges into a battle without asking why. He constantly puts his life into the hands of his superiors as he crashes into the fray blindly. When combined with the rest of his squad mates, Ruckus often forms the combiner's sword arm as he is the only one that Bludgeon trusts can be controlled flawlessly.
    Deluxe Class Ruckus action figure comes with energo-axe and “mercury-tipped” heavy-duty missile launcher accessories. Smash into battle in robot or truck mode and then convert Ruckus into limb mode to complete your Mayhem Attack Squad combiner figure! Image depicts early mock-up. Final figure may vary.

Needlenose
    Decepticon Aerial Warrior
    “Get hip or get hit.”
    Obsessed with fads and staying trendy, Needlenose is perhaps the “coolest” Decepticon to ever blast an Autobot. Desperate for others' approval and compelled by a need to fit in, Needlenose is often consumed by distraction. Only his fury towards the Autobots and the drive for revenge keep his focus on the fight at hand. His Targetmaster partners are just as conflicted as Needlenose himself with Sunbeam ever aloof and Zigzag as vindictive as the worst of the Decepticons. When in combiner mode, Needlenose is often seen as a leg since Bludgeon knows this limits Needlenose's sensory inputs and helps ensure that his wandering attention does not affect the combiner's lethal efficiency.
    Deluxe Class Needlenose action figure carries Pyro-Melt Ionic Destructor rifle, Cryo-Coolant Concussion Cannon, and Targetmaster Sunbeam and Zigzag accessories. Load Needlenose with his weapons and in either mode, robot or plane, he is ready to fight with a vengeance! Needlenose can also change into limb mode and connect with the rest of the Mayhem Attack Squad figures to inflict maximum damage. Image depicts early mock-up. Final figure may vary.

Impactor
    Autobot Heavy Destroyer
    “When things look grim, I look grimmer.”
    After their first encounter with the Mayhem Attack Squad's combiner mode, many of the Wreckers team were lost. Now seeking to avenge his fallen comrades, Impactor risks life and his remaining limbs to hunt down the Decepticons responsible and bring them to justice. It is his only focus – Cybertron, the war, even his orders, none of that matters. There are only the Mayhem Attack Squad and the ghosts of his friends screaming in his audio receptors. Impactor doesn't know how he alone can fight the massive monster that has caused so much mayhem, all he knows is that he must try. Or he will never find a moment's peace.
    Deluxe Class Impactor action figure comes with a weapons pack of multiple hand attachments, side-mounted shoulder cannon, as well as a Messatine photon launcher accessory. This figure will also feature an entirely brand NEW head sculpt based on Impactor's appearance in Transformers fiction! Image depicts early mock-up. Final figure may vary.