Thread: New images of Gen2 Combiner Menasor

Default New images of Gen2 Combiner Menasor

The Gen2 Combiner Wars Stunticons must be coming out soon as more in-hand images have appeared.... and they are definitely an acquired taste when it comes to the assortment of colours.

Yeah I'm sorry I don't see why. Given they don't have the same history as the G2 Combaticons (nor the same unified theme...)... this one is definitely an acquired taste.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Loving the metallic colours here, I grew up with a lot of the late G1 and G2 figures, so I feel right at home here

Glad I preordered.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the G2 versioning of this. But for those that have collections around this style I can see the draw to it.

Some new official images of the Gen2 Menasor boxset have surfaced... with some reeeeally bad (official) transformations.

Considering the eyesore of bright colours when combined, the boxart actually makes it look good.

Did Menasor all of a sudden get a 2nd pair of knee joints???? Where the hell was the Hasbro rep when these shots were taken or approved??
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Extending the legs helps balance out the long arms, so it's not terrible. Also not terribly stable I would imagine.

Maybe this is why all the photos of new figures are CGI renders instead of photos?

Megatran Guest

Those long legs reminds me of Maria Sharapova.