Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spare time activities

My spare time is spent playing with Matchbox Cars and Thomas the Tank Engine trains. Actually, whatever my two year old is into at any given time is what I spend my spare time doing. I consider anything outside of work spare time and I don't mind playing with him at all. Might be different if I had a daughter. Don't see myself having as much fun with Barbie dolls

Any spare time not spent with my son is generally spent on my TF colleciton, playing Final Fantasy XI or spending time with my wife.

Not having a wife, or a girlfriend, I spend my time usually making (or listening to) music or playing video games. That's of cause ignoring the transformer fun time
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Mine consist of watching alot of NBA and playing NBA fantasy, and collecting retro video games

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    I, unfortunately, have more time than I know what to do with.
    Sigh, for people who have spare time : ) ....what do you do to occupy the time when you're not doing other things.

Sports, hobbies, obscure but not too weird activities. ?..

I used to do tae kwon do, but haven't in years
    You must be a teacher.

I incorporate a lot of my daughter's play with mine. If this might mean that the Maximals are defending the Kingdom of Shopkins, which are ruled by My Little Ponies from an invasion from the First Order, then so be it. Or just earlier today, my LG10 Arcee was hanging around in a magic inflammable ice palace with Elsa and Anna.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    You must be a teacher.
    I am a teacher
    I love teaching but there's not a lot of it atm. And first term is always slow

Looking for something to fill the spare time
    Maybe get a little fit
    Meet some people. ?..

Spare time, hmmmmm. Well I do collect other things, Hotwheels is the more active current one since it's easier to buy. I watch anime and xartoons online. When my friends visit we go out and try out some restos... or go hotwheels hunting hehehe. Mostly though, it's housechores housechores housechores..... or sleep, cant get enough sleep actually. Online, its more on facebook.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'm also a family guy, so what do I do on the very rare occasions that I may somehow get some spare time to myself?

Sleep.
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Reading, (lately) watching classic cinema, and club cricket on the weekends.

I made this- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmMhlzpAtyU. I guess that's a spare time thing. Im trying to make 540 films that go for ten seconds each. Ideally of higher quality than what I made, but that's proof-of-concept for you!

I also want to do a TF Stop Motion Waiting for Godot but havent figured out the exact way Im gonna go about it.