Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JP Legends 44-46 revealed

Wow, Kup is totally not what I expected, might still get him for the targetmaster though I guess. Even Hot Rod isn't quite what I was thinking but at least he's still similar enough. Actually I'm interested to see how these targetmaster would compare to Mastershooter versions.

Agreed that the sharkticon looks great ... I guess you can army build it and get a bunch of sweep heads too ... but need to get some more scourge deluxes ... wonder if there are any scourges about still ... I think TT scourge and a bunch of Hasbro scourge with sweeps head might be alright

Well I like Takara's grey Kup more than Hasbro's comic accurate Kup. Just have to keep an eye on HLJ for preorders now.

With the rumour that what comes after Titans Return is going to be Targetmasters I wonder if these are early examples of what we will have in the next CHUG line?

I quite like that Kup with the Targetmaster on the back and the Titanmaster rear gunning.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Heh, nice move with redecoing Scourge as "Sweep." Army builder awaaay!

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Wow, Kup is totally not what I expected, might still get him for the targetmaster though I guess.
    You'd pay $45 before postage for a transforming gun? You know that Generations figures have 5mm post weapons, same as the G1 Targetmasters - i.e. if you already have G1/reissue TM Kup then the Generations figure ought to be able to hold Recoil. Even if we estimate the value of the individual Targetmaster to be about $5 (half the price of those individual Titan Masters since it doesn't come w/ a vehicle) and the Sharkticon as say $20 (Legends RRP), that's still $25 (before postage) excess that you're paying.

Obviously it's your money and you can spend it however you like, but just sayin' that if it's the Targetmaster and Sharkticon that interests you over the core figure (Kup), then it's gonna be one pret-ty expensive purchase.

I knew TakTom would give us an alternate head for Kup but never expected a revised colour. Kup looks great in the grey but...
    Rod looks great as well but I feel the minor colour variation and black boots is just not sufficient enough reason to justify replacing the Hasbro version.
    Gnaw looks great in his movie colours but I feel the Hasbro just pops a little more, I have also already committed to 16 Hasbro Gnaws I don't think I can justify more TakTom Gnaws.

PC has Hot Rod listed at $32.95 plus postage.

They are tempting. Wasn't sold on Hasbro Kup but TakTom Kup works so much better.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I was put off by the grey on kup too but he might different in hand so I ordered 2 of each and 10 sharkticons from hlj as I've decided not to touch pc unless I have too.

Interesting take on Kup, grey seems an odd choice, but it also makes him really unique, tempting.

Takara's Hot Rod deco looks leagues above the local version which I happily skipped, though I'm still not sure I like the base mold that much.