Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fans Toys FT-07 Stomp (Sludge)

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    funny how they changed their approach a little with the dino leg hanging out in robot mode with stomp... surely they could of engineered it somehow to hide it like all the other not-dinobots they produced so far
    The tail folds into the legs. On Scoria the tail was hidden in the backpack (giving room for the dino-legs) but Stomp has a significant amount of dino-neck to hide so stashing the tail there wasn't an option.
    Dino-tail on the outside or dino-legs on the outside. I think they made the right choice.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

funny how they changed their approach a little with the dino leg hanging out in robot mode with stomp... surely they could of engineered it somehow to hide it like all the other not-dinobots they produced so far
    Actually I'm betting they couldn't engineer the legs on the inside. Hey had significant problems designing this one so I bet the only way to make it work was to have the dino legs on the outside.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Prime View Post
    Really hoping an Aussie seller gets the pre-orders for these, I'd much rather not pay a ridiculous shipping price on top of the ridiculous exchange rate to US$ again.
    I imagine TFidu will have it as they have the others.
    Spiderken Away!

Sludge's G1 cartoon character design sheet has the feet on the outside. He is the only Dinobot that does.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Sludge's G1 cartoon character design sheet has the feet on the outside. He is the only Dinobot that does.
    yeah that's the first thing I started googling when i saw dino legs on the outside in robot mode of FT's model. In some of the G1 clips I've just watched, the dino legs aren't too prominent in bot mode but the outline of the dino legs are definitely there. Enough to agree with Tober.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    ahhh! now that i had a closer look, that little bulge on he side of the calf in the cartoon i guess can pass as the dino leg. At least it looks like its collapsed in half way unlike gigapower's not snarl, i just cant unsee that big dino front leg lump lol

This looks like it'll do nicely for my purposes, though I'd like to see the Giga Toys version as well.

I hope they include the rocket launcher as an accessory.

For reference, from The Ark Compendium book

Which brings us to where we are today...

Yet another (yes) masterpiece I can't afford at the moment. One day, one day.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Finally my favourite dinobot and he looks awesome!!