Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads

Sightings/Sales

Old 28th December 2016, 05:47 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Wonder if they over estimated how many Ginrai they were getting. Hursty put one on order for me, that has disappeared entirely from his order history. Which pisses me off a bit coz now I have to find another source that isn't gonna gouge me
Old 28th December 2016, 07:39 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
Wonder if they over estimated how many Ginrai they were getting. Hursty put one on order for me, that has disappeared entirely from his order history. Which pisses me off a bit coz now I have to find another source that isn't gonna gouge me
I bought mine from RK as preorders had sold out everywhere else including HLJ. Luckily it was $70US when I paid. They put the price up to $80US when it came in stock last week.
Old 28th December 2016, 08:04 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

The little bitfig characters just made an appearance

Follow on FB: BigAngryTrev Twitter: @BigAngryTrev and Tumblr: BigAngryTrev!

Toy Reviews: POTP Inferno, POTP Punch/Counterpunch

Articles: Metroplex Deck: Transformers TCG
Old 28th December 2016, 08:12 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
Naaa they just don't care about street dates lol, well most do but a few rouge sellers normally just jump the gun and sell it to be first
^I suspect that this is the case. The Japanese are culturally more likely to follow the rules. This is why they can have nicer things though. Also, I think you meant "rogue" sellers, unless Hong Kong dealers have been afflicted by the Crimson Horror.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
Wonder if they over estimated how many Ginrai they were getting. Hursty put one on order for me, that has disappeared entirely from his order history. Which (urinates) me off a bit coz now I have to find another source that isn't gonna gouge me
Amazon Japan has one for just 300JPY (four bucks) above HLJ's price, and every man and his dog has been telling me that Amazon JP do ship internationally now (I've yet to try it though).
Old 28th December 2016, 11:24 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I know everyone hates the Movie toys, but some are back available for order: Voy Optimus, HA Soundwave and Voy Megatron.
Old 28th December 2016, 08:20 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Got my payment request email for Ginrai a couple of days ago. But haven't shipped it yet
Meanwhile I am STILL waiting on TAV Starscream. Who is still listed as "Discontinued" has anyone had their order for this figure fulfilled?
It was suposed to be released in November
Old 28th December 2016, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
Amazon Japan[/url] has one for just 300JPY (four bucks) above HLJ's price, and every man and his dog has been telling me that Amazon JP do ship internationally now (I've yet to try it though).
I tried getting ginrai and brainstorm off amazon jp but they won't ship either of them to Australia, ended up grabbing them from ny.
Old 30th December 2016, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
I tried getting ginrai and brainstorm off amazon jp but they won't ship either of them to Australia, ended up grabbing them from ny.
did you try other sellers? Because they do ship internationally, there is a whole thread here about it.
Old 31st December 2016, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
Got my payment request email for Ginrai a couple of days ago. But haven't shipped it yet
Meanwhile I am STILL waiting on TAV Starscream. Who is still listed as "Discontinued" has anyone had their order for this figure fulfilled?
It was suposed to be released in November
When did you hit pre-order, as soon as it came online or when it opened briefly a second time?

I hit pre-order the second time as it blew out on initial pre-order during my lunch break, usually 50/50 chance they get it.

That said surely by now they'd email you and tell you if they'll get it or not, they emailed me about my storm collectables scorpion figure...was a sad day, 3 days after it was released I believe it was discontinued, then got hlj'd cancellation email :c
Old 31st December 2016, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
When did you hit pre-order, as soon as it came online or when it opened briefly a second time?

I hit pre-order the second time as it blew out on initial pre-order during my lunch break, usually 50/50 chance they get it.

That said surely by now they'd email you and tell you if they'll get it or not, they emailed me about my storm collectables scorpion figure...was a sad day, 3 days after it was released I believe it was discontinued, then got hlj'd cancellation email :c
This sucks, as a collector I rather be told is not available then hanging on a hope while missing out when another stores sells it.