Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Unauthorised Transformers Products

Sightings/Sales

Old 23rd August 2017, 06:12 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Default WTB: Planet-X Summanus Weapons.

Hi guys!

Bit of a random "WTB" request but wondering if anyone out there would have OR knows where I might be able to get my hands on the weapons for Planet-X Summanus? (Specifically the guns)
Long story but I bought him for a great used price on eBay a little while back however the seller who was also selling Planet-X's 'Not-Sludge' as well got the guns mixed up (I got the right swords though)
I contacted them and they responded saying the other buyer of 'Not-Sludge' had apparently expressed no interest in sending them back or swapping and so the completionist in me has suffered ever since.
I tried writing to Planet-X via their Facebook page to which they responded but after I told them I obtained him via eBay and not a retailer/store I never heard a thing back 😋

So yeah, bit of a long shot but figured what the hey 🙂
Old 15th December 2017, 08:16 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Bumping as still chasing his gun/s and saw that the buyer (see story above) of 'Not-Sludge' listed and resold him on eBay recently. Thought I'd see if it was maybe someone here OR someone they know
Old 25th February 2018, 10:59 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Buuump bump the jam, bump it up...
Old 25th February 2018, 09:20 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Losing weapons for a toy SUCKS. Been there. Can I make a suggestion that will help ease the loss? Consider buying third party weapons (guns are easy to find) or a printed pair from shapeways. Lots of Dinobot Grimlock swords that would suit. Or even take the Generations Grimlock sword - it's pretty close to Planet-X'w one though you still need a gun. Maybe a spare Arms Micron?