Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Unauthorised Transformers Products

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 22nd August 2017, 11:42 PM
DaptoDog's Avatar
DaptoDog DaptoDog is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 23rd Sep 2014
Location: BULLI
Posts: 1,368
Default

Well after much toing and froing I ordered all four of the available X variants tonight. I have faith I'll eventually be able to pick up Stomp, but if not I at least will have four more Dinobots than I do today.

Thanks everyone for their input, I enjoyed hearing the different points of view.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 23rd August 2017, 12:24 AM
drifand drifand is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 20th Jul 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 6,752
Default

Like this thread to be talking about fantoys dinobots.

If you don't have grinder and you like grimlock, I say get it!
The transformation is some kind of simple and sturdy. I just like how everything is placed. To me this is a masterpiece.

Waiting on eBay discount to get new ones.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 23rd August 2017, 08:59 AM
Trent's Avatar
Trent Trent is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 7th Mar 2012
Location: Wollongong
Posts: 5,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
Well after much toing and froing I ordered all four of the available X variants tonight. I have faith I'll eventually be able to pick up Stomp, but if not I at least will have four more Dinobots than I do today.

Thanks everyone for their input, I enjoyed hearing the different points of view.
And down the rabbit hole you go....
__________________
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 23rd August 2017, 01:15 PM
UltraMarginal's Avatar
UltraMarginal UltraMarginal is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 23rd Sep 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 7,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graza78 View Post

As for soar-x, i think normal soar is better. Transparent wings are an odd choice.
I didn't realise the wings were transparent on the X version, I've been looking at retail pictures of it for ages trying to figure the wings out. Now I'm les inclined to replace my non-X version. unless I swap out the wings and sell the non X version with transparent wings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent View Post
And down the rabbit hole you go....
cup of tea, happy un-birthday!
__________________
Ultramarginals Animated Wants List
my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)
My tentative foray into Reviewing Movie Human alliance Characters: Coming Soon
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 23rd August 2017, 02:53 PM
DaptoDog's Avatar
DaptoDog DaptoDog is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 23rd Sep 2014
Location: BULLI
Posts: 1,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
I didn't realise the wings were transparent on the X version, I've been looking at retail pictures of it for ages trying to figure the wings out. Now I'm les inclined to replace my non-X version. unless I swap out the wings and sell the non X version with transparent wings...
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure from the pictures that it comes with both the standard wings and optional transparent ones.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 25th August 2017, 10:49 AM
drifand drifand is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 20th Jul 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 6,752
Default

Okay I am missing blue soar.....lol
nah not fussed, I think this one will reissue.

Bought my normal Stomp today.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 25th August 2017, 09:48 PM
Trent's Avatar
Trent Trent is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 7th Mar 2012
Location: Wollongong
Posts: 5,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
I didn't realise the wings were transparent on the X version, I've been looking at retail pictures of it for ages trying to figure the wings out. Now I'm les inclined to replace my non-X version. unless I swap out the wings and sell the non X version with transparent wings...



cup of tea, happy un-birthday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure from the pictures that it comes with both the standard wings and optional transparent ones.
X version comes with 2 sets of wings standard and clear. Normal comes with chrome and silver.
__________________
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 28th August 2017, 05:26 PM
UltraMarginal's Avatar
UltraMarginal UltraMarginal is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 23rd Sep 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 7,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent View Post
X version comes with 2 sets of wings standard and clear. Normal comes with chrome and silver.
I'm so conflicted!
__________________
Ultramarginals Animated Wants List
my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)
My tentative foray into Reviewing Movie Human alliance Characters: Coming Soon
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 28th August 2017, 05:38 PM
DaptoDog's Avatar
DaptoDog DaptoDog is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 23rd Sep 2014
Location: BULLI
Posts: 1,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
I'm so conflicted!
You're conlicted? I just ordered five of the original versions because after ordering the four X versions I thought I'm not going to be handle not having a complete set of Dinobots on the shelf. If somehow I find the X Stomp I guess I'll try to offload the standard versions. Oh dear what have I signed up to?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 28th August 2017, 07:36 PM
drifand drifand is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 20th Jul 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 6,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
You're conlicted? I just ordered five of the original versions because after ordering the four X versions I thought I'm not going to be handle not having a complete set of Dinobots on the shelf. If somehow I find the X Stomp I guess I'll try to offload the standard versions. Oh dear what have I signed up to?
Omg lol
I got my server today.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.