Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimungmung (Hong Kong) feedback

Been ordering form him for years. Always great to deal with and never a problem in any way. Great guy and shop :-)

ordered last week sometime arrived today very happy with his service was packaged well seems one of my figures has a defect but oh wells service was great would certainly buy from him again

I got a couple of things from him aswell via email and I was happy with my overall experience responds really quick and posted my item a few hours after payment it took about 5 days to arrive with tracking number I've arranged a couple more things from him and highly recommend him.

Took only 1 week for my order to come! well packed, no hassle transacting..
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I cant vote as ive never purchased from this particular site. But reading the positive feedback, i'll have a look tonight and see if anything jumps out at me.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My understanding was that these guys sold Knock Off Transformers? However looking at their site now it seems that they are only selling genuine stuff? If you bought a Masterpiece Transformer from them how would you be sure its not a KO when ordering?

Have ordered 2 transformers from this seller with no problems either. Came with the beer box and the string but overall the transformers werent damaged.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    My understanding was that these guys sold Knock Off Transformers? However looking at their site now it seems that they are only selling genuine stuff? If you bought a Masterpiece Transformer from them how would you be sure its not a KO when ordering?
    Since the change in ownership (I heard somewhere) Tony has been honest enough to put in the word KO and has placed such items in KO or 3rd party section/category if the item being sold is a KO and there is a KO note in the item description itself so have a read first before you decide. They sell their KOs within the 3rd party categories which is arranged into per company. Same with the originals - per company - Hasbro, Takara. Hope that helps.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Since the change in ownership (I heard somewhere) Tony has been honest enough to put in the word KO and has placed such items in KO or 3rd party section/category if the item being sold is a KO and there is a KO note in the item description itself so have a read first before you decide. They sell their KOs within the 3rd party categories which is arranged into per company. Same with the originals - per company - Hasbro, Takara. Hope that helps.
    Great, thanks liegeprime.

Megatran Guest

Got a question rather than feedback. Does Chimungmung send out email notification when a Pre-order is available for shipment (like Robotkingdom does)? It's my first time ordering from Chimungmung and I haven't recieved an email notification even though MP-11 Starscream Coronoation Resissue is now available.