Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimungmung (Hong Kong) feedback

I've received email notifications from him, at first I didn't but I've discovered that my Spam filter is directing all their emails in my spam folder. better check coz it's usually doesn't have a heading more of an order confirmation from Tony... I guess that's why the spam filter thought it is spam.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I've received email notifications from him, at first I didn't but I've discovered that my Spam filter is directing all their emails in my spam folder. better check coz it's usually doesn't have a heading more of an order confirmation from Tony... I guess that's why the spam filter thought it is spam.
    No spam / junk email fron Tony (Chimungmung). I noticed on his Facebook that he will get more MP-11 stock this week. So I'll hold off my enquiry for a few days. I'm more re-assurred now that others have received notification.

Just had my 1st order from Tony, over at Chimungmung, arrive, taking exactly 1 week (7 days) via HK Registered Air-Mail, and I must say that it has been an entirely superb experience :
    • Great communication
    • Excellent shipping options/prices
    • Plenty of payment options
    • REALLY competitive pricing
    • Huge range

Here's how my order arrived :

...and what was inside made me a VERY happy chappy :
    (Tony even threw in a free set of faction stickers! )

So yes; I would highly recommend Chimungmung as one gets great service in every regard and though this is my 1st purchase, I will definitely be making many more!
    (Not bad for a "one man band" huh?)

I sent a message re the MP Datsuns I had preordered a while back, but yet to hear back. Will give the benefit of the doubt for now. We'll see what happens when Smokescreen becomes available.

hey how much was shipping on the quakewave from them?

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    hey how much was shipping on the quakewave from them?
    $28.00USD dude, the PayPal exchange rate at the time was: 1 Australian Dollar = 0.908131 US Dollars.

Megatran Guest

I finally received a dispatch notification for MP Starscream on 21st November. Problem is, the tracking ID# only works for HK Post, not Australia Post. It left HK on 23rd November via Registered Air Mail but still has not been delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I finally received a dispatch notification for MP Starscream on 21st November. Problem is, the tracking ID# only works for HK Post, not Australia Post. It left HK on 23rd November via Registered Air Mail but still has not been delivered.
    Don't Fret Megatran, HK post rarely updates their online shipping notices. Think happy thoughts, I've been ordering from chimungmung ( about 5x now) and haven't had any probs. Sometimes the delay is from the customs here. Also, how industrious is your postie? Mine varies coz of the different people they consign- if it was the Sikh Indian guy, he's good delivers on time and we have an understanding on where he should leave my stuff when Im not home. BUt the others are kinda a pain in the butt.

@Hursty: Told you they still have im and for that way cheaper price (cheaper than BBTS and TFsoruce) it comes with the spare fixit set for the arm hose and a set of opaque hands.... if you chose that one (battery already installed) and not the other. Coz the battery size used ofr the figure is kinda hard to find outside China apparently (according from my friend in Phils). Hope your enjoying your new haul there hehehe.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Don't worry dude, my own order took exactly 7 days to arrive to my door; ordered last Friday and it arrived this Yesterday, so I'd expect your order to arrive to you on Monday (Wednesday at the latest) if my mathematics & assumption of your postie not delivering on weekends is correct.

Also, bare in mind that...
    Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    HK post rarely updates their online shipping notices. Think happy thoughts, I've been ordering from chimungmung ( about 5x now) and haven't had any probs. Sometimes the delay is from the customs here. Also, how industrious is your postie? Mine varies coz of the different people they consign- if it was the Sikh Indian guy, he's good delivers on time and we have an understanding on where he should leave my stuff when Im not home. BUt the others are kinda a pain in the butt.
    ...the variables that Liege has described could also contribute too - As he is correct in that HK Registered Air-Mail's tracking ceases once it has left the country, and AusPost's tracking for its own mail is useless let alone tracking of foreign mail.

Just give it a little extra time and I reckon you'll find all will be good.

@Hursty: Told you they still have im and for that way cheaper price (cheaper than BBTS and TFsoruce) it comes with the spare fixit set for the arm hose and a set of opaque hands.... if you chose that one (battery already installed) and not the other. Coz the battery size used ofr the figure is kinda hard to find outside China apparently (according from my friend in Phils). Hope your enjoying your new haul there hehehe.
    To be fair, the listing had been removed and re-added prior to me placing my order - You're right though Liege as Chimungmung is by FAR the cheapest outlet I've come across at this point for Quakewave.

My order came with the Batteries + Replacement Left (Hose) Forearm + Solid Mauve Fist & Gun, as well as some Faction Stickers thrown in for free!

Indeed, I have heard the specific battery size is somewhat difficult to come by - Luckily Tony took care of that for me.

Got up this morning and saw a box outside my front door. It was MP-12 Lambor and MP-14 Alert! They were shipped on the 17th December so I was very surprised that they got here so quickly.

I know Tony couldn't find the Coin for MP-14 so he gave me the option of a small store credit or a discount on the shoulder rocket launchers. Perhaps he upgraded the shipping for free also?

I'm definitely ordering from Chimungmung again.

p.s. I would like to upload some pics of my new arrivals but don't have any attach image buttons. How do I do attach pics?