Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tf-toy.com

Default tf-toy.com

Has anyone ever bought anything from these peps?
    I'm a little bit scared to even though they have a few things I want.
    I'm scared because 1 they aren't replying to my emails and 2 thier physical address is the same as toys n joys was.

Maybe I should stay clear?

EDIT AVOID !!!! same website design as acetoys who has some affiliation with kotyos.com!!

http://www.tf-toy.com/cliffjumper-af...756c42d79872f5

I knew it was too good to be true, I did a search for CLiffjumper I think two weeks ago and now I get 'interested' items all relating to CJ on the front page....

holy crap I just made an order from that site, im either gonna love you or hate you after I pay for the item
    Last edited by autobreadticon; 16th October 2014 at 06:57 PM.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    EDIT AVOID !!!! same website design as acetoys who has some affiliation with kotyos.com!!

http://www.tf-toy.com/cliffjumper-af...756c42d79872f5

I knew it was too good to be true, I did a search for CLiffjumper I think two weeks ago and now I get 'interested' items all relating to CJ on the front page....

holy crap I just made an order from that site, im either gonna love you or hate you after I pay for the item

I don't understand that post. Kotoys isn't open anymore, but you say that you bought from someone you are saying to avoid?!?

Did you orders and it didn't turn up or something? They've got some really nice G2 items misb..... But if you've been cheated, or it's a scam, obviously I don't want to buy
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

yeh the post was confusing, I edited the post after I made an order on the website, invoice for payment has not come through.

the website looks like a scam
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I'm horrified by some of the third party KOs there though. I won't link to them, but check out this oversized (maybe Voyager sized) KO off of Caelus in AOE dress

If you were Chinese or Japanese, it could easily be mistaken for an official.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    If you were Chinese or Japanese, it could easily be mistaken for an official.

Okay.. good thing I asked!
    I really hope you didnt send them any money autobreadticon.
    Ill buy what I want from Yahobby instead.
    Ill agree there prices are too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    What I meant was that you have the same dress (style) as the ofifical products. Grimlock on the front, the TF4 logo as well. If you were in a hurry, or not a English native language speaker, you'd be excuse for thinking Transcorp meant Transformers

OK I actually got a reply from them!

They ARE toys n joys. AVOID!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    OK I actually got a reply from them!

They ARE toys n joys. AVOID!!!
    Toys N Joys or KOToys?

TF-Toy and KOToys are in China, while Toys N Joys is an American site that I've used with zero hassles in the past.

EDIT - I just looked it up, and TnJ closed last year after 30 years in Hawaii.
    They were a great site with heaps of old items on there. I remember getting some Beast Wars toys from there, at decent prices. (seems that I must have been lucky, as there's a lot of negative feedback online for that store)