Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Sighting of Thor Movie Toys?

As soon as any of us find it, we'll make sure to mention it here. So keep checking I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by skarn View Post
    I've been to Target, Big W, Kmart and Toy world stores all over the Perth metro area looking for that hammer, and all I can find is the helmet. My little fella is a big Thor fan (because of super hero squad), and I really want to get him that hammer for his 5th birthday on the 29th of this month.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? At this point I don't care too much about postage, just that it gets here in time.

Thanks guys.
    Sorry man, I don't think the hammer has arrived in Australia yet... but if they do appear, you can expect to see them en masse.

skarn Guest

Cheers guys. I'm thinking I might have to get it from ebay in order to get it in time then? I had a look around, saw it in Taiwan for about $70 including postage.

Yeah wont be released here till after the movie is comes out....

skarn Guest

Got the hammer in the post yesterday from Hong Kong. It's pretty cool: the hammer head itself is soft so the boy will be able to hit things with it, plus it shoots a little lightning bolt and has lights and thunder effects and all that stuff. I got him a helmet, red cape and a little chainmail shirt to go with it too. He's going to love it.

Cheers for your help guys!

So have the Thor toys over in Australia become more plentiful since the movie started screening?I almost broke my "no movie toys" resolve when I saw just how cool the characters were on the big screen.

I've heard that Hasbro NZ will not be sending any Thor or Captain America lines to NZ, so that's a bit of a downer. I will have to live the line vicariously through you guys I guess.

I'm guessing the movie had some effect, as the local Target (the only place around here with Thor toys) is almost sold out of wave 1. There's about 4 figures left on the shelves and no sign of wave 2 or even a restock.

I'm also assuming the Cap toys will be appearing later in the year. I'll be all over these as I'm a huge Cap fan.

Spotted the hammer in big W last night for $19.84 (plus new stock of all the figures)
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Yeah, Sharky, thats just the foam hammer though, not the Lightning Disc Hammer!

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Yeah, Sharky, thats just the foam hammer though, not the Lightning Disc Hammer!
    yeah that is correct... but it is the first time i have seen it locally.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy