Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Planet X PX-04 Summanus (Not FoC Snarl)

Default Planet X PX-04 Summanus (Not FoC Snarl)

Since I posted about Planet X's first two Fall of Cybertron Dinobots, I might as well keep going. Summanus is already up for preorder.

Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

That's got to be the worst 3P toy name ever!

I sense a theme with the names. Looks like they are going with ancient Roman religious names. Quirinus was the god of state and Summanus was the god of nocturnal thunder. Well that is according to Wikipedia anyway. I agree though, not exactly the best names...

Yeah, they all seem to be Roman deities which makes Genesis (FoC Omega Supreme) something of an anomaly.

Some colour test shots. So exciting!

Ordered this guy and hopefully he shows up by the end of the week or early next. The other planet X figures have been outstanding in terms of plastic quality and design, they have tried hard to make them as accurate as possible which I appreciate. They are also nice and bulky looking as they should.

Is anyone having problems with the spines/fins/plates along it's back? I haven't but apparently it's a big enough problem that replacements are being issued.

Hello All!

We thank you for all your supports to our product PX-04 Summanus release. We have received reports on some problems of the fins on Summanus back, there are fins that are not strong enough and crack. If you discover any cracks or problems, please kindly contact your retailers and we will arrange replacement for you. They will summarize the replacement parts needed and report back to us. Please be patient, because the factory only just resume work normally from our lunar new year holiday.

You can follow the method from the pictures to remove and replace the part from our album.

Methods to replace the tail parts will be updated soon!

Planet X

Thanks for posting!

I'm still waiting on mine from RK. It's stuck in an order with other preorders which were supposed to be due by now. I got x3 as well. Going to have to open them and test.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Heh heh, he sure is some anus alright!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Mine actually arrived missing s piece, one of the small exhaust pieces on the back of his dino legs. Other than that ive had no issues. However I ordered through robotkingdom and their policy is I have to pay for shipping for the replacement piece, but ill just lump it with my next order.