Page 23 of 183 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I wonder how much Megatron would appreciate being 'baby wiped'
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Just tell him it's Corrostop
    You puny flesh creatures have sick minds...

Last edited by Megatron; 21st February 2013 at 09:32 AM.

Stupid Wollongong shops not getting legion beast hunters figures. I went to 5 different shops today in 3 different suburbs. All I want is a Twinstrike.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Stupid Wollongong shops not getting legion beast hunters figures. I went to 5 different shops today in 3 different suburbs. All I want is a Twinstrike.
    Apart from being the most awesome legion class figure ever, he's only packed two per case. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Yep, very few things ever change in this region huh?

If I see it I will grab one, or two if you both want one

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Yep, very few things ever change in this region huh?
    Gonna check uncle Pete's and Myer/David Jones tomorrow show there's still hope, however fleeting it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Apart from being the most awesome legion class figure ever, he's only packed two per case. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    If I see it I will grab one, or two if you both want one
    Thanks guys, if I don't see one tomorrow I'll definately take you up on the offer.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Got my beast hunters Ripclaw today and found that Hasbro made her with a soft rubber beast head and her tail is held together with rubber. In a few years I guess the rubber will crack and she will fall apart. Hasbro is giving us something just as bad as GPS for the future
    Last edited by VERT; 19th March 2013 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Got my beast hunters Ripclaw today and found that Hasbro made her with a soft rubber beast head and her tail is held together with rubber. In a few years I guess the rubber will crack and she will fall apart. Hasbro is giving up something just as bad as GPS gfor the future
    I also have her and the dragon head is extremely soft, and at some point in time it will break.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    I also have her and the dragon head is extremely soft, and at some point in time it will break.
    When gold plastic cracks you have a chance of gluing it back together. But when the rubber goes we are stuffed. Voyager Dreadwing also suffers from RPS...Rubber part syndrome?

If only a 3rd party would make new heads and Prime Smokestacks etc to replace all the rubber safety crap.

I was almost tempted to buy Beast Hunters Voyager Optimus Prime today at Myer's 20% sale -- just cos after watching "Rebellion" I was feelin' mighty tempted. I took the toy and kindly asked for a price check. She gave me a rather impatient look and told me that the price is on the toy. I told her that I thought there was a 20% sale on toys atm, she told me yes and that the price is on the toy. I looked at the price sticker - it was $50. I asked her if this was the sales price, she said yes, and when I asked again, she said no, it's 20% off that price. Okay, I already knew that... I wanted a price check, so I politely asked her what the sale price is (again) - and she quite abruptly said, "It's $40."

Why couldn't she have just told me that in the first place?? Customers can see that there's a 20% off sale - the signs are there. I approached her just to confirm what the sale price would be. I initially decided to skip this toy because the reviews have made me less than impressed about it. Then I saw pics of the TakaraTOMY version... and I've been on the fence about it. Since watch the latest ep of TFP BH, I leaned more toward the "I want this toy" side of the fence -- and I was really tempted to buy a local version on sale today, and you all know how much I love getting toys from brick and mortar stores over online shopping (bleehhh)... but after the attitude I copped from this store attendant, I put the toy back of the shelf and walked away. I've since placed an online order for the TakaraTOMY version. :/

I consider myself a somewhat 'die hard' brick and mortar shopper... I really just do not like online shopping... so a store attendant would have to work pret-ty hard to provoke me into turning away from a real shop and going on the web. (-_-)