Page 1 of 47 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

Default US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

Hi all

Just wanted to get peoples thoughts on what they think the next few MPs will be?
    Not what we want but based on what we have so far and any other possible knowledge as to what we think will be released.

I was thinking Sunstreaker is a fair chance following Sideswipe and Red Alert as basic mold is there already.
    Maybe another seeker as well ?

Hopefully the more regular releases keep coming like our current MPs

Probably more cars. Jazz and prowl would be cool and likely. Apparently there is an Ultra Magnus in the works and a V2 Meg's.

A new mold Skywarp isn't beyond the realms of possibility. After that I'm not sure what they'll do as far as decepticons go.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

i'd like to see an mp shockblast nut yes assuming they can get the licences from he car manufacturers then i'd say more cars ultra magnus will certainly be interesting , i'm curious to see how they will homage the old toy and give it decent articulation

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    I was thinking Sunstreaker is a fair chance following Sideswipe and Red Alert as basic mold is there already.
    It depends how close they want the MP's to resemble the originals. Though the vehicle modes were very similar their robot modes were quite different. That said, they shared a mold in the Classics line so it is always a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Probably more cars. Jazz and prowl would be cool and likely.
    I agree, I wouldn't be surprised to see either of them as the next MP's.

There is always a possibility of the Coneheads but a 3rd party developer made them all a few years ago so they may think whoever wants them may already have them.

Crysteen Guest

I wanna see some Triplechangers, Blitzwing and Astrotrain would be cool.
    And what about the rest of the Dinobots?

Poor Grimlock is lonely without his team.

A shockwave would be good too

Well, since the seeker mold is still existing, the coneheads should've been in the works a long time ago. If Hastak's excuse is that a 3rd party already done it, as Cobra commander said - hogwash!!! A lot of people already have the 3 seekers as well but that didn't stop them releasing them characters again with the excuse that it's a new mold! A thrid party came up with the coronation set - did they stop releasiing Screamer with a coronation set, nuh uh. So that excuse , if they ever pull that card again is nothing but a load of...

Surely, an "official" MP coneheads would be picked up by fans after they release prolly MP Acid storm. As for the Sideswipe mold, there's Deep cover and Clamp down, obscure characters yes, but, to maximize the use of the mold hey why not? Also there's Tigertracks....all it takes is for some of the HAstak bigwigs to sign the dotted line - YES?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'm inclined to think that they're trying to follow a release schedule that somewhat reflects that of the 80s; The '84 Autobots still have a number of characters to go but as for the '84 Decepticons, they really only need to do another Megatron before I reckon they'll move onto either the Coneheads or the 'Basic' Insecticons which were released in '85.

Hell, we might even be lucky enough to receive a Masterpiece Reflector - Now that'd be awesome for both Transformers & Diaclone reasons!

Hi I would like the following (remolds or redos of characters)-

V2 Megatron (IDW Jet or G2 Megatron or whatever, not another gun, please)
    V2 Skywarp (No crown/cape set, cartoon colours please!)
    V2 Magnus (with Armour/trailer)
    Ginrai (using MP-10 and a similar combination pattern at UM)

I'd also like there to be a focus on more prominent/leader figures, such as Galvatron, Shockwave, Bumblebee, Chromedome (maybe as a remold of Rodimus?), along with Cyclonus, Springer, Blaster, Perceptor etc.

'84 cars make a lot of sense. Really should do Prowl next (since you can bump out another two repaints from him easily), maybe minivehicles in packs of two (cosmos, etc) would be good. Really ummm... I dunno, do whatever, just make it good.

Blaster with cassettes, more cars and more dinobots. Make it happen.