Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 5th November 2017, 09:52 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

So... if you want a refund, they won't give it to you - you are being told to chase it up yourself from your end, and if you are successful with one order, you forfeit all other orders and they still won't do the refunding for you.

That's disgusting behaviour, and if their withholding of refunds for orders you cancelled wasn't illegal before, it surely is now if they are the ones now cancelling your orders and still refusing to refund your money.
This is the sort of thing that the ACCC should investigate.

Last edited by griffin; 6th November 2017 at 12:22 AM.
Old 5th November 2017, 11:37 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
I lodged a dispute over a week ago with 28 degrees to get the chargeback process underway because their frontline staff gave me the fob off line about it being more than 180 days from the purchase date even though it's supposed to be from the date the item is expected to be provided. I'll let you know how I go to. I'll be interested to know how you get on too. It's crap that PC's customers are forced to go through this process, so if this thread stops anyone else handing money over to the crook then at least some good has come out of it.
did you lodge it thru 28degrees or latitude?

mine has been with latitude because the 28degrees customer service are clueless. I had to get mastercard to step in before Latitude even spoke to me.

I caught them lying to me red handed when one customer rep tried to quote a policy about the 180 days, i asked him if he was reading from a policy that's right in front of him, he admitted he wasn't reading it off anything...

i'll still keep the card but only for foreign transactions...until i find a better alternative.
Old 6th November 2017, 12:03 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
So... if you want a refund, they won't give it to you - you are being told to chase it up yourself from your end, and if you are successful with one order, you forfeit all other orders and they still won't do the refunding for you.

That's disgusting behaviour, and if their withholding of refunds for orders you cancelled wasn't illegal before, it surely is now if they are the ones now cancelling your orders. This is the sort of thing that the ACCC should investigate.
Huge breach of the Australian Consumer Law... this is beyond outrageous now.
Sales Thread
Old 6th November 2017, 12:51 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

https://www.productreview.com.au/p/p...es-com-au.html

Check out the second review down...lol, I guess 3 positive reviews out of 83 ainít bad...
Old 6th November 2017, 06:50 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Chargeback thru Suncorp which is handled by Citibank. Not much update so far.
Old 6th November 2017, 08:09 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
did you lodge it thru 28degrees or latitude?

mine has been with latitude because the 28degrees customer service are clueless. I had to get mastercard to step in before Latitude even spoke to me.

I caught them lying to me red handed when one customer rep tried to quote a policy about the 180 days, i asked him if he was reading from a policy that's right in front of him, he admitted he wasn't reading it off anything...

i'll still keep the card but only for foreign transactions...until i find a better alternative.
I lodged it through 28 degrees. I was incorrectly put through to their disputes area and told them what happened. The guy I spoke to agreed that a chargeback should be arranged but I would need to lodge a dispute through customer service and give them as much information as possible. So I rang back customer service and tried to give them some detail but they would only take very basic information. I'm not holding my breath but if it doesn't go through then I'll lodge a complaint. Their customer service is terrible.
Old 6th November 2017, 08:13 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister View Post
https://www.productreview.com.au/p/p...es-com-au.html

Check out the second review down...lol, I guess 3 positive reviews out of 83 ainít bad...
Haha "...I have no affiliation with Premium Collectables whatsoever". I call bullshit, he seems to have an intimate knowledge of what's supposedly happening behind the scenes.
Old 6th November 2017, 11:03 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Those 'positive' reviews were done awhile ago... I wonder if their opinions have changed
Old 6th November 2017, 11:19 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I don't collect anything other than Transformers, but I've heard that PC are still reliable for non-TF lines like Marvel etc.
Old 6th November 2017, 02:04 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

No reply to my email after the "customer reset", quelle surprise