Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 5th January 2018, 10:57 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Another doozy I just noticed in their T&Cs:

We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current.
Old 5th January 2018, 11:36 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

He had a 50% off boxing day sale. 50% off Hot Toys, really? It just seems like he's digging himself a deeper hole.
Old 6th January 2018, 02:44 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Well my last chargeback has been successful from ANZ and that is it from this place. I have nothing else from this place and my hands a wiped clean.

Valkyrie's SDF:
Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.
Old 7th January 2018, 09:08 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
Well my last chargeback has been successful from ANZ and that is it from this place. I have nothing else from this place and my hands a wiped clean.
Likewise. My last ZipPay refund was a couple of weeks ago and my last chargeback was successful last week. I am so glad I got out of this with all my money back and have bought most of my unsupplied bots elsewhere. I will still be watching eagerly though to see if his operation eventually meets its demise.
Old 7th January 2018, 10:58 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
Hammer about to come down shortly anyway.
Good. Just hope I get my money back that I'm still chasing
Old 7th January 2018, 12:47 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
Good. Just hope I get my money back that I'm still chasing
Ditto
WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Carnivac, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Eject, Frenzy, Firestar, Sinnertwin, Cutthroat, Blot, Bomb-burst, Octopunch, Bludgeon, Razorclaw, Rampage, Divebomb, Headstrong, Tantrum, Sideswipe, Cog, Firedrive, Lionizer, Battle Patrol, Race Car Patrol, Rescue Patrol, Optimus Prime MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker ENERGON: Six Shot
Old 7th January 2018, 03:35 PM

Iím just about to submit info for 3 of my 4 chargebacks, I remember seeing somewhere itís best to keep it simple and to the point and that putting in too much information only confuses and complicated things? Can someone confirm this for me please, the bank is cba.
Old 7th January 2018, 06:29 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Just make sure you have evidence that your chargebacks fall within the 120/540 day window, and reference the relevant section of the MC/visa/amex chargeback manual. I included the manual as an attachment as well.
Keep the waffling to a minimum.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
--------------------------------------------------------
Old 7th January 2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
Iím just about to submit info for 3 of my 4 chargebacks, I remember seeing somewhere itís best to keep it simple and to the point and that putting in too much information only confuses and complicated things? Can someone confirm this for me please, the bank is cba.
Depends on the person that looks things over, sometimes too much info complicates but sometimes not enough info causes dispute rejections.

Main things though are to make sure the payment date wasnt more then 540 days ago, that the ETA is within 120 days, that you can prove you tried to get your items and/or money back from the merchant (an email from you to PC stating you want a refund for your orders, noting the order numbers and item names will suffice), and that you stress to the person opening the case that you are disputing delayed delivery pre order items.
Many people miss that last point when starting the dispute and it has lead to a lot of confusion and a few rejections since banks dont automatically consider the dispute might be a delayed delivery.

I also find it handy to tell them that you want all correspondence relating to the case to be via email as you can send as much info as they need quickly.
Old 7th January 2018, 08:32 PM

Thanks for info! I just couldnít be bothered looking back through all the pages trying to find what I need. One more thing I received an email on the 3rd from pc saying they have approved the cancellation of all my outstanding orders and will not contest any chargebacks. Will this make my chargeback cases easier for the banks too approve?