Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The wish list - figures youd like to see made

Think he means the upcoming RotF Bludgeon.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 12th July 2009 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Mecheon's a he.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Brontosaurus or apatosaurus? I'd personally prefer the latter.
    Neither. ULTRAsaurus

(oh god that was a lame pun)

Seriously though, any sort of large sauropod, real or chimeric. Bonus points for being kinda based off a Zoid one, like the Seismosaurus or Ultrasaurus. Extra bonus points if he's a Seismosaurus complete with cannon in the mouth for particle cannon/flamethrower of doom weapon

To be truly complete we'll also need Battletrap, Flywheels, Carnivac, Catilla, Snarler, Chop Shop and Venom. I didn't know they were making a Classics/Universe/Henkei Bludgeon. Will he come with a katana?
    Its a Movie one, announced at Botcon, however they said it was being designed to kinda fit in with the Classics/Universe style as well. He turns into a tank and... That's all I know about him. He probably won't be getting Henkei'd therefore, because he's in the movie line

And man, the Squad is all about those three Pretenders, the two well known Double Targetmasters, and Thunderwing

(Incidentally, I'm a he)
    Last edited by Mecheon; 11th July 2009 at 10:30 PM.

Def. want Rhinox to be voyager size with twin machine guns
    Also will be disappointed if the potential Soundwave toy was just a cheap reuse of the G1 toy, def. want a new toy.
    But i reckon Autobot Jazz will most likely be the next uni. deluxe toy, he appears in movie 2007 ,Animated and has a universe 2.0 legends toy, all the signs indicate it
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

No more G1 reissues! They reduce the value of our original G1 collections !

MP Springer would be insanely awesome too.

Quote Originally Posted by SentinelPrime View Post
    Henkei Sixshot
    This would be quite interesting. Do we also get a subpar Quickswitch a year later?

Quote Originally Posted by Mecheon View Post
    Emirate Xaaron with his possibly tank mode that he can't turn into
    Heh. If there is any character that _should_ have been an Actionmaster...

Quote Originally Posted by Mecheon View Post
    Longtooth with harpoon weapon, for hunting whales

I went out and raided the action figure aisles to give Octopunch a Trident and to give Bludgeon a katana. If I see a nice harpoon gun for Longtooth, I'll get back to you.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by Mecheon
    Neither. ULTRAsaurus

(oh god that was a lame pun)
    Actually, that's a real dinosaur!

And man, the Squad is all about those three Pretenders, the two well known Double Targetmasters, and Thunderwing
    'cept Quake - he was never part of the Mayhems. Toywise he's my favourite of the double Targetmasters though! (even if one of his Nebulan partners is named after a brand of bread )

Quote Originally Posted by dirge
    Emirate Xaaron with his possibly tank mode that he can't turn into
    Heh. If there is any character that _should_ have been an Actionmaster...
    With Hasbro's recent Q&A record there's a good chance that we could get a transformable Xaaron toy that breaks when you transform him! G1 accurate in a bad way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    That's really impressive.

How about some Transformers with proper mythological beast modes? Not just a winged dog, or a three Headed Dragon but a nice Griffin or Chimera.

Or howabout World War I or World War II bots that turn into tanks, halftracks and planes from either period? Afterall Ransack need a pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    How about some Transformers with proper mythological beast modes? Not just a winged dog, or a three Headed Dragon but a nice Griffin or Chimera.

Or howabout World War I or World War II bots that turn into tanks, halftracks and planes from either period? Afterall Ransack need a pal.
    as a beast bot fan, hell yes to mythological transformers, but what interests me more is ww1 and ww2 transformers done movie style would be super awesome! im a fan of ransack and especially a fan of out the ordinary alt modes such as the biplane.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    A cockatrice could be interesting, they could probably remold Archadis into one without too much trouble.