Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Robzy's MOTU Collection

Makes me wish I got Man-E-Faces.

Again, awesome shots Robzy and congrats on the new figures; Leech still looks so sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Again, awesome shots Robzy and congrats on the new figures; Leech still looks so sweet!
    I actually think Leech looks goofy. I expected more from his head sculpt. Of all the Classics, he is the one i am disappointed by. Its a shame too as as a kid the Horde were my favs.

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    I actually think Leech looks goofy. I expected more from his head sculpt. Of all the Classics, he is the one i am disappointed by. Its a shame too as as a kid the Horde were my favs.
    I completely understand you stance man as it is a bit goofy , but I absolutely adored that figure as a kid and the fact that he is now missing the suction cap on his face makes me like him all the more - I think the figure speaks to me on a nostalgia level more than anything.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Those are awesome shots! You have a really good camera and skill in it's use.
    Thanks guys! I'm working on some new backdrops for my next set of arrivals. Got a new lens for Chrissie too... I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    I completely understand you stance man as it is a bit goofy , but I absolutely adored that figure as a kid and the fact that he is now missing the suction cap on his face makes me like him all the more - I think the figure speaks to me on a nostalgia level more than anything.
    Yeah, Leech is odd looking. But I think the 4H did the best job possible for such a difficult sculpt. They "classic-ized" it pretty well. The only other solution would've been to include 2 heads; one of them which looked more like the Vintage figure (ie, with the round suction piece on the lips), as well as the one they actually released (maybe a little more 200x though).

Either way, I'm just glad to see the Horde growing... bring on Mantenna!

Time for another update...
    WINDRAIDER

BATTLEGROUND EVIL-LYN

Great shots, Robzy - Evil-Lyn is a bad grrrl.

Fantastic photos once again! You should work for Matty as a photographer as like Hasbro's, their photos suck.

Kup and Sky Shadow are spot on, especially SS...
    Seriously, Robzy those are truly magnificent photos dude; you really should consider contributing to this thread more often mate.