Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: ToysRUS (USA) now shipping internationally

MP Thundercracker is $113 shipped here. Not bad. I'm comfortable with that.
    How is their packing with large items?

If anyone is still looking for an MP Thundercracker, I just ordered one from here at 20% off... including shipping it was ~$86 (I grabbed a couple of other smaller items so not sure exact price alone). The site says the sale was for Friday and Saturday... it may still be on for part of today if they're talking local time?

...I did have a bit of a problem through the checkout system with an error screen after placing my order; but I contacted i-parcel immediately and they've advised they've been "pre-alerted" that my order is coming to them (fingers crossed )
    Last edited by Stug; 31st March 2013 at 10:30 AM.

Reasoning for that giant shipping increase here at USPS (via Fwooshcast)

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

That source kinda fizzled out fast.... I tried to buy 7 items last night, all saying at their product pages that they could be shipped internationally, only to be told at the checkout that 6 of them cant. Didn't bother with just a single item.

Now if only Amazon America would be more prolific with their items, as they are still pretty good with prices and shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    Reasoning for that giant shipping increase here at USPS (via Fwooshcast)
    Well that explains why the USPS quotes at BBTS are close to the UPS quotes now. The postal service (USPS) shouldn't be more expensive or close to the price of a courier service (UPS). I wonder if this is a result of prolonged high fuel cost, which would now be the main expense of both services... overshadowing whatever costs were making UPS more expensive in the past.

This is also not good for anyone going on future US trips (and BotCon) that result in more purchases than the airlines will accept... as USPS were already very restrictive with box sizes, so up to 15% more is going to mean cutting back on what you want to buy and bring back.

Damn, i was checking a few things out this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That source kinda fizzled out fast.... I tried to buy 7 items last night, all saying at their product pages that they could be shipped internationally, only to be told at the checkout that 6 of them cant. Didn't bother with just a single item.

Now if only Amazon America would be more prolific with their items, as they are still pretty good with prices and shipping.
    Thats what I found as well. Dammit, it looked so promising at the start.

Does anyone else have an issue with having their Australian shipping address saved with their ToysRUs account? My account still has my billing account address details which are Australian, but my shipping address details are blank and it will only let me put in an American address to save. I'm thinking that must change when you order an item and tick 'ship internationally or something'.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Does anyone else have an issue with having their Australian shipping address saved with their ToysRUs account? My account still has my billing account address details which are Australian, but my shipping address details are blank and it will only let me put in an American address to save. I'm thinking that must change when you order an item and tick 'ship internationally or something'.
    International orders can only ship to the billing address. nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    International orders can only ship to the billing address. nothing to worry about.
    Cheers, thanks mate