Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: Blurrprime reviews

Default Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander : Battle Tactics Bulkhead

The new email address was applied to your old username, as requested, and password reset (also sent to that email). If you start using that one again I can merge the two, which will mean this new one of yours will be re-labelled.

Default Transformers Gangnam Style Parody

Default Transformers Gangnam Style Parody - Full Version

COOL! I've always wanted to see a Transformers Gangnam stop motion! (but I don't have the time atm to make these things myself) You've done well with the lighting which looks pretty consistent.

Some tips if you don't mind:
    + Animation feels choppy. Recommend adding more frames/photos.
    + Animation feels shaky. Are you using a tripod on your camera? Are you also using 'markers' to mark the position of the toy accurately each time you remove and replace them for the next shot? You can use simple small objects or even small blobs of blu tac works well too.

Here's a stop motion animation I made a few years ago (re: before my daughter was born and I had more spare time ). I took over 430 photos, but I made the video on Windows Movie Maker which is very basic/limiting -- I ended up using about 300-something photos because the program could fit in all the photos that I'd taken and reduce the duration of some of those frames small enough to make the animation as fluid as I'd initially intended. But it's the best I could do with that program. Even if you're using the same program or an equally basic program, you should be able to get more stable and fluid animation by taking more shots and keeping the camera in a fixed position on a tripod. You can use masking tape to mark the position of your tripod on the floor too, in case you bump it. I didn't do that when I made that video, but in hindsight I wish I had.

I'd personally use the same toy to represent the same people in the music video. I noticed you started off using RtS Deluxe Optimus Prime as Psy, then later TFPrime Voyager Breakdown. In my video I used the same toys to consistently represent the same characters (e.g. MP Convoy as Suzumiya Haruhi, Optimus Primal as Nagato Yuki etc.) -- that gives it better visual continuity for people who are familiar with the clip.

Great attempt, and I really look forward to seeing the whole thing!

Thanks guys for the stop motion tip

Default Fall of Cybertron : Bruticus(Non SDCC)