Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

Default What do u think the next MP release should be?

So I was talking to the owner of my local collectibles store and he asked me a question that really got me thinking.... "what would u like to see as the next masterpiece release?" Now a few bots popped into my head, obviously with the release of the 30th anniversary gold megs available soon Galvatron would be an unlikely choice but that being said personally id like to see a few more cons grace my display cabinet but who knows....

Sunstreaker. Ever since Sideswipe there's been a need for Sunstreaker. Tigertrack doesn't count.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

I have been waiting for years for a decent update to Galvatron, or at least a better one than Energon/Superlink Galvatron. If not next, please ffs let it at least be next year. I literally could not care less about more season 1 characters.

What it should be is a scaled version of Megs to match MP-10 and the masterpieces issued since. What it will be.... probably another repaint...

Id love to see jazz, jazz has always been my favorite (pretty sure im not alone lol) but I was thinking maybe cyclonus? Or even an insecticon. So many options.....

Given that they now seem to have the license for vw (which is owned by porche, or the other way around I'm not sure) I'd love to see a Jazz. Something a bit different would be great too, maybe an ironhide or inferno, both have good repaint options.

I'd like to see the coneheads make a showing as well, or maybe insecticons, we need more MP Decepticons
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

ironhide would be great! and that could transition into ratchet.

Masterpiece Lugnut. Still.

I want to see the coneheads finally get an MP figure .... even 3rd party companies beat HasTak to it.... f not then MP Jazz... hopefully with that hook reel accessory and comes with the loudspeakers for both bot mode and carmode - lights and sound attack! heheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Ironhide would be good, warpath even. Hahaha coneheads would be awesome but It would have to be a new mould.

Id also like to see a swindle or a brawl