Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Power of the Primes official images have appeared in the banner of the website, but not yet in the Transformers pre-orders section of the site. Might be an indication that pre-order listings are imminent.
    I emailed TLTC over the weekend with a few queries, got a response on Monday. One of the questions was about the POTP pre-orders, they’re expecting be up later this month or early November.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Just preordered TR Overlord. Third time with this mob now.

Has anyone else pre-ordered Titans Return Octane from them? Still waiting to receive mine.

I'm waiting on a lot of TR stuff, but I suspect it's just one item holding it up (overlord)

I'm waiting on TR Octone, blitzing and seaspray. I was told early October. I have shot them an email asking for an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    I'm waiting on TR Octone, blitzing and seaspray. I was told early October. I have shot them an email asking for an update.
    I received a Seaspray with a big order from them a while back. I’m waiting on Octone and Blitzwing too, among others. I understand their Trypticons are coming very soon (next week or so?), so hopefully a big haul of TR stuff comes with that.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    In which case TLTC may not be the best option. I'm still waiting on MPM Bumblebee and TR Misfire.
    I have been told that there supply of mpm3 and mpm4 is getting sent together and they are due to be shipped next week.

Or so i have been told

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    Seaspray is in stock. It is Blitzwing and Octone that are holding up proceedings. I asked back around the 25th and they said early October.

I try not to be nervous but... well we all know. The fact the two Voyagers basically haven't shown up anywhere else is comforting.

perhaps I should be adding TR Overlord and Trypticon to my already large order with these guys?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I sent them an email asking for update on Octone and Blitzwing on Friday. No reply yet.