Thread: War Within Animation from TFcog!

Default War Within Animation from TFcog!

TF Cog is 'animating' the War Within comic using some very clever means. I have just seen the first episode and it rocked! I got more out of it than reading the comics even if some of the voices are a bit odd (Megatron's).

It is a fantastic effort and I am looking forward to more!

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12290&
    ________
    P68
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 02:48 PM.

i saw it at my favourite download location but wasn't sure if i should download...

kup, would you mind doing a review, please?

perhaps adding a couple of screenshots, if possible? need to check quality as well

It's officially available for download at tfcog.com/.

Black Bumblebee has also posted it on Youtube:
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

It's okay. I downloaded it last night and watched it today. Uses mostly the art from the War Within stories. Nice but hardly compares to the reading experience.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    It's okay. I downloaded it last night and watched it today. Uses mostly the art from the War Within stories. Nice but hardly compares to the reading experience.
    I disagree. The way that the comic was layed out was rather confusing and a bit of a chore to follow the correct sequence order of the on page panels.

This video allows you to enjoy the story without accidentally reading panels out of order.
    ________
    Vapor
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:01 PM.

I watched it on the public holiday... it's quite nice... little mouth/panel movements to show they are talking... storyline is good as well... not too long for a comic

I watched a little on YouTube and the animation style reminds me of how they animated The Maxx comic for TV (although that took some better creative chances). I will download / watch all of this though.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I disagree. The way that the comic was layed out was rather confusing and a bit of a chore to follow the correct sequence order of the on page panels.

This video allows you to enjoy the story without accidentally reading panels out of order.
    I went and checked out my trade again to make sure but glossing over it again only made me certain the comic is superior. I didn't find there was an issue with accidentally reading panels (which is more often the case in TPB form).

THe other part was that the art loses it's sharpness immensely when translated from comic to "animation"