Mid last year, I tentatively contacted Griffin about rejoining. I thought maybe it was time, but I had reservations. Recent events on here, including messages sent behind the scenes, certain individuals here and some questionable mod calls, have confirmed for me what I've begun to suspect for a while now - that rejoining here was a mistake and that it's time to recognise that and move on for good.

Don't get me wrong, I've met a few people on here so in that regard, it's been good, but by far, the grief outweighs the good for me and so I'm just over it. I'm not angry, I'm not upset- I'm just over it.

I've PMed some people giving them details if they want to keep in touch. If others here who I haven't contacted want to keep in touch, there are several people here who know how to reach me online. I'll leave it upto people as to whether they choose to or not and if they decide not to, I'll understand.

If this thread gets deleted or parts of it edited, then so be it.

I hold no malice towards anyone here - I just recognise that it's time to permanently move on.

Farewell.