0 0%
  • No

1 2.70%
  • Not even interested

2 5.41%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toy Review - Titans Return Gnaw

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    I've noticed the stat cards for all the other TRs show a picture of the robot mode. Yet Gnaw's card shows the alt. mode. That says it all really.
    Very true... I actually consider the "humanoid" mode to be the alt. mode and the Sharkticon mode to be the actual "robot" mode, so in a sense it's fully consistent!

I love this little guy! A diminutive robot mode and a rather cute little Sharkticon mode that although is a little on the small side, nonetheless is endearing enough for me to be able to recommend this guy! Here's my video review:

Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Very true... I actually consider the "humanoid" mode to be the alt. mode and the Sharkticon mode to be the actual "robot" mode, so in a sense it's fully consistent!
    Yeah, I think with a lot of characters with Beast modes, like Grimlock, Sharkticons, etc; the Beast mode is their true form, while the purpose of the android mode is more for social interaction. Gnaw is basically a hungry beast who's only loyal to the last person who fed him, and I think that behavior is more fitting for an animal than a person (not to insult Gnaw). I like this because it creates diversity among the types of characters we see in Transformers.

Just got the TakaraTOMY version of this toy. Much more toy accurate colours, yay! I like how it comes with a variant Scourge head called "Sweeps." Not "Sweep," but Sweeps. A single dude with a pluralised name. Like calling someone "Jacobs" or "Catherines." I was at Tha_Phantom's place when I opened my toys and I jokingly said that they must've pluralised the name "Sweeps" to avoid trademark issues with The Sooty Show. He didn't get it (bloody Millennials! ).

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some clouds to shout at

I hope you didn’t “Sues” him

He did seem a bit Snooty about it.