Page 368 of 467 FirstFirst ... 348358363364365366367368369370371372373378388 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Am I the only person that loves ME3 and their other much hated sci-fi game SWTOR?

But EA really should stop messing with their studios. Bioware was much better back in the day before the Doctors exited. Criteron was gutted and I'm not sure it still exist, they had something like 6 employees last I heard. DICE is very hit and miss these days. The team that makes EA's NBA game is just turning out crap. And the only sports game EA can be bothered to make a PC version of is FIFA. Even if it didn't look any better than the console versions I'd still like to be able to play Madden or UFC on my PC.

Just started Shadows of Mordor on the PS4, about 5 hours in and I'm enjoying most of t very much. Can't believe that I bought it before I even owned a PS4 and I still waited this long. Lots of fun but so far I'm a little disappointed that there is so little to collect in terms of lore and bits and pieces. Their was more stuff to find in tomb raider!

Only died 3 times so far, all to freaking Caragors yet an orc still gets the power up.... go figure. Enjoying the skirmishes where you get to take out a captain or two at parties or whatever but the respawning of orcs everywhere is already tiresome. If I clear out an area it should remain orc free for at least a. Few minutes. I killed 34 orcs from a stronghold, collected some Mirian and by the time I'd climbed back down the wall there were another 12 orcs who teleported in!

Gave up on my fifth attempt on the "poison grog" mission last night after getting spotted by an orc who magically appeared after not being on my radar or wraith view only moments before and after getting spotted by an archer over 200feet away when normally they can't see you from 10 feet! Very odd structures in the game sometimes.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Must play through that game again, was pretty fun. At first I thought it was like playing the Batman Arkham series in Middle Earth - same dev/publisher, but it's got a few unique aspects to it that make it its own thing.

If anyone is after Dirt Rally you can get it and Inside on Steam for $12 USD ATM. It's part of this months Humble Monthly Bundle, so remember to cancel your subscription after you get Dirt Rally and Inside if you don't want to be charged next month.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Just started Shadows of Mordor on the PS4, about 5 hours in and I'm enjoying most of t very much. Can't believe that I bought it before I even owned a PS4 and I still waited this long. Lots of fun but so far I'm a little disappointed that there is so little to collect in terms of lore and bits and pieces. Their was more stuff to find in tomb raider!

Only died 3 times so far, all to freaking Caragors yet an orc still gets the power up.... go figure. Enjoying the skirmishes where you get to take out a captain or two at parties or whatever but the respawning of orcs everywhere is already tiresome. If I clear out an area it should remain orc free for at least a. Few minutes. I killed 34 orcs from a stronghold, collected some Mirian and by the time I'd climbed back down the wall there were another 12 orcs who teleported in!

Gave up on my fifth attempt on the "poison grog" mission last night after getting spotted by an orc who magically appeared after not being on my radar or wraith view only moments before and after getting spotted by an archer over 200feet away when normally they can't see you from 10 feet! Very odd structures in the game sometimes.
    I'm playing through and enjoying it quite a bit now. I too found the posioning the grog mission a bit of a pain, the problem is, as soon as you poison the grog barrels, uruks are immediately attaracted to it. I think they are also more "alert" than normal in the stealth challenges. I had IMMENSE trouble in the final dagger challenge, it was soo frustrating. Even though I think you were supposed to stealth kill everyone by stabbing them, I ended up just resorting to pinging them with the bow from afar.

Currenty I've unlocked all Talion's skills and am having fun branding the chiefs and making them fight each other to level them up. Generally I go after ones that have cool names or look cool. I've cranked about 47 hours so far ha h aha.

Even though they say its bad if you die, it's not really. Sure some chiefs will level up and early out they can be a pain in the bum, but with a little bit of planning it's easy enough to take them out when needed.

The orcs getting powered up when a caragor kills you is probably due to the passing time thing. They fight each other and I've seen one level up due to him killing a couple of caragors by himself.

The various runes are very handy and the ones that scare orcs are good to have. A few head shots and you might get lucky and make a bunch run away. I suggest trying to find the caragor skill missions asap, because until you can tame and counter the caragors, they are probably the most deadly enemy in the game.

I'm really enjoying it, way more than I thought I would and now I'm super pumped for the sequel too!

Blizzard just released the 1.18 patch for StarCraft: Brood War, improving compatibility with modern systems and making both StarCraft and the Brood War expansion completely free, forever, no catch.
    Here's where you can download it: https://starcraft.com/en-us/articles/20674424

Bonus: When StarCraft: Remastered comes out, players on classic StarCraft will be able to play with Remastered players.

I imagine most people who are interested in RTS games have played this classic some time in the almost 20 years since its release, but just in case here you go

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Blizzard just released the 1.18 patch for StarCraft: Brood War, improving compatibility with modern systems and making both StarCraft and the Brood War expansion completely free, forever, no catch.
    Here's where you can download it: https://starcraft.com/en-us/articles/20674424

Bonus: When StarCraft: Remastered comes out, players on classic StarCraft will be able to play with Remastered players.

I imagine most people who are interested in RTS games have played this classic some time in the almost 20 years since its release, but just in case here you go
    God dammit, I payed a whole $20 for my Starcraft Battlechest a decade or two ago. I want my money back Blizzard.

Anyway joking aside. Looking forward to some newish games for the Switch. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is out next Friday, looks like a perfect upgrade to the game. Also Puyo Puyo Tetris is out next Friday (maybe Thursday, different dates in different places), I love the Japanese version I bought on Xbox One when the game originally came out several years ago. I'll be glad to have an English version. It's only $59 too, always glad when I don't have to pay $99 for a game.

Just bought Transformers Devastation on Steam for $10. I better actually play it this time instead of leaving it sitting around like I did on the Xbox version.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Also Puyo Puyo Tetris is out next Friday (maybe Thursday, different dates in different places), I love the Japanese version I bought on Xbox One when the game originally came out several years ago. I'll be glad to have an English version. It's only $59 too, always glad when I don't have to pay $99 for a game.
    I picked this up the other day for 100Y/$1:

No online and no Tetris i guess, but i'll take it!
    Completes my Saturn Puyo Puyo main series collection too!