Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transformers: Revolution #1 Zing Pop Culture Exclusive

I went to my nearest Zing store today and they had the first one (Revolution).
    They looked up the second one (Revolutionaries) and it has a March release date, but you can pre-order it already.

The comic was $10... and it shows how long it has been since I last bought single issue comics, as that seemed like a lot for one issue.

It's a big mark up. I can get the normal IDW comics like lost light for about $7 normally.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

This type of cover variant (RE=Retailer Exclusive) always costs more than a regular edition of the same issue, and REs are sold for whatever price the particular retailer decides; $10 is on the low-end of what I've seen, actually.

I can confirm that the comic that trunks bought at Zing IS the Transformers: Revolution RE variant that Lewis and I were searching for. (my PM settings kicked in, so trunks was able to show me a photo there). I'm going to assume, then, that griffin's information is also pertaining to the RE variants, and we can expect the Revolutionaries Zing cover to appear in March.

Mysteries solved...ThAnKs guys!! I hope Lewis shows up & gets the good news soon. ---A ROM Curator, Gary Martin, Jr.
    Last edited by A ROM Curator; 26th January 2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: confirmation

Yes!

That's great. Who had the book for me? I saw griffin posting and also iamtrunks. Someone let me know where to send paypal and how much with shipping.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Lewis

Came across a Zing in Eastgardens. They had 7 copies of the exclusives leaned against their POS machine's monitor pole, so each of them had creases in the spine (I hate seeing any sort of damage on my comics) Picked one up with the least damage.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I've been away and realised I forgot to check the store near me. I might be there today. If they have some did anyone still want one?

Default Transformers Revolution #1 Zing! cover

Hello! I am new to this site from across the pond, and wanted to know if by any chance someone would be willing to help out a couple of collectors with 2 copies of the Zing! exclusive Transformers Revolution cover, with Megatron and Cobra Commander on the cover...? Philby, please let me know if no one has taken you up on your generous offer! I need one for my TF comic collection and one for a buddy who focuses on anything GI Joe. Willing to send PP with a few extra dollars to say thank you for making this possible. Please help! Thank you again...

Not certain if this link will post properly, but this is supposed to lead to an image of the Zing! exclusive cover being discussed here:

http://comicbookrealm.com/series/452...volution-issue

Is anyone able to assist a fellow collector with 2 of these, if they are at all available in your area...? I can send Paypal or trade with other Revolution comics if you are in need of any. Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Malificent View Post
    Not certain if this link will post properly, but this is supposed to lead to an image of the Zing! exclusive cover being discussed here:

http://comicbookrealm.com/series/452...volution-issue

Is anyone able to assist a fellow collector with 2 of these, if they are at all available in your area...? I can send Paypal or trade with other Revolution comics if you are in need of any. Thank you again!
    I will be at the shopping centre tomorrow so I will look again. They did have some last time I was there, but they had a price sticker on the actual comic and not in a protective wrap or anything. Does that matter?

Thank you! I did check with my Joe collector friend as well, and we are both 100% good with price stickers on the actual comic. We will try to carefully remove them from each copy if it looks like we might be able to. For each of us just to have one in our respective collections is all that matters to us, honestly...thank you again for trying!