Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cloud Optimus Prime & Megatron

Anyone got any suggestions/experience of where to order these ones from? Preferably somewhere that doesn't charge til it ships (no RK please!).

If you have access to a Japanese residential address then you can order directly from the source (I've already preordered Cloud Megatron from eHobby). Not sure about indirect sources though... Amiami? HLJ?? <shrugs>

Unfortunately anything by ehobby (in Japan) needs to be bought through a secondary source if you don't live in Japan.
    As Goktimus suggested, window-shop the various online stores, to see if any have it, and who has it for the cheapest (that is reliable).

The partnership with the Collector Club might see some sold there as well, but shipping is too excessive to expect that they will be a competitive source if you don't live in America.

yo

Sent you a PM regarding these.. and have put up a thread for this

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Anyone got any suggestions/experience of where to order these ones from? Preferably somewhere that doesn't charge til it ships (no RK please!).
    Last edited by nexusnixx; 3rd December 2013 at 06:25 PM.

Just make sure that you are FIRST advertising the pre-orders in the Saleyard section for people to contact you for reservations, and NOT privately contacting people to solicit sales. (even if they are past customers)

This is against the rules, as it doesn't keep things transparent for the staff to moderate later if anything goes wrong.
    (and it is spamming, if those people didn't agree to be on a mailing list first)

ooops sorry - will put up an EOI thread

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just make sure that you are FIRST advertising the pre-orders in the Saleyard section for people to contact you for reservations, and NOT privately contacting people to solicit sales. (even if they are past customers)

This is against the rules, as it doesn't keep things transparent for the staff to moderate later if anything goes wrong.
    (and it is spamming, if those people didn't agree to be on a mailing list first)

Tf club has the cloud figures listed at more than RK, even before shipping. Might be worth preordering, but I can't make head or tails of the google translation of the story. Software translation has a long way to go!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

A Japanese Convention is on at the moment (Super Festival in Tokyo) and eHobby have a table (a very cheap looking exhibit), showing off their Cloud Optimus & Megatron.

I was hoping that they would reveal some of the next Cloud figures, but they don't.

They are also selling some heavily discounted items (of about 50% off), including FunPub items, and the character poster I recently bought for a little more than full price a couple months ago, thinking it was a rare, very limited item.

Apparently the prices are available on the ehobby site during the convention (until January 15th), not just for order at the convention.
    So, if you have a shipping forwarder (like tenso.com) and order enough for free shipping within Japan, you might be able to save a fair bit on some of those items on the leaflet.

They've been trying to flog those wall scrolls for ages. Almost as long as the USA edition Universe toys

Little bit tempted by the Soundwave and Blaster sets, just for the cassettes.