View Poll Results: Should you get this?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • This figure is the key to a long, healthy, fulfilling life.

16 59.26%
  • I'd buy it if it was on sale or I had some spare birthday money, maybe.

5 18.52%
  • I'd rather self-author a guide to eating raw porcupine quills.

0 0%
  • I don't care, won't buy it, but wanted to vote anyway.

6 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - TLK Voyager Megatron

Years ago when I was starting to get back into Transformers (thank you ROTF), I bought ROTF voyager Megatron (I was naïve at the time) and it hasn't aged well. After a first look at TLK voyager Megatron I thought, " They may have finally got him right." and the answer is a resounding yes. In both robot and jet modes he is truly terrifying without anything comical about him.

P.S. The light piping doesn't seem to work on my one is anyone else having the same problem?

The leader toy has a really impressive jet mode, like really so good, but the rest of him? Bleh

The Voyager toy has a slightly less impressive jet mode, not as large, no flames, the good old Transformer trick of hide part of the robot under the wings, but it's still a nice jet. And it's combined with a fun (not annoying) transformation and a better robot mode with a less obtrusive "fusion cannon". Overall as a package much better than the leader toy and very likely the one I will keep of the two.

You can pick this figure up for a fiver at Big Ws across the nation starting this week and if you can get it for that much you should do so without hesitation or mercy.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    You can pick this figure up for a fiver at Big Ws across the nation starting this week and if you can get it for that much you should do so without hesitation or mercy.
    I agree, this guy was worth full price, for $5 you'd be NUTS not to grab him if you see him!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    I agree, this guy was worth full price, for $5 you'd be NUTS not to grab him if you see him!
    Heh, it's like G1 Kup all over again!