Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: A big big lesson i learnt

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Love your new sig kup

Yeah I took it from a pic of someone ridiculing the MP Grimlock rumor a couple of weeks ago on another forum. I thought that it had a huge ROFL value so I nicked it for my sig.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I know you guys are cracking up to yourselves over this but to me - it's a really weird feeling! I mean, It's one thing when girls prank call your home phone (I am 100% certain that Lisa was doing this after we had one of our fights) but having a girl stalk you online is another thing altogether. In a way, I'm thinking about closing down my Myspace account but I really don't wanna do that cos I'll lose contact with S (I'm not giving you her real name). What is a stud to do?

Why is it that we luv the chase but we hate being chased?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I know you guys are cracking up to yourselves over this but to me - it's a really weird feeling! I mean, It's one thing when girls prank call your home phone (I am 100% certain that Lisa was doing this after we had one of our fights) but having a girl stalk you online is another thing altogether. In a way, I'm thinking about closing down my Myspace account but I really don't wanna do that cos I'll lose contact with S (I'm not giving you her real name). What is a stud to do?

My money is on it being a 54 year old balding, obese male living in his parent's basement and suffering from halitosis and scabies.

If they didn't have the 'bits' they have, you'd throw rocks at 'em.

Poor you.

A workmate was telling me the troubles her 19 year old son was having. Turns out he's being chased by TWO 25 year old blonde female teachers.

His life is so difficult.

His mother understands his pain though because at 25 they'll be looking to settle down and have kids. (Yes, she's that narrow minded)

Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    A workmate was telling me the troubles her 19 year old son was having. Turns out he's being chased by TWO 25 year old blonde female teachers.

His life is so difficult.
    I wish that would have happened to me when I was in Highschool...

goro is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

had the same bloody thing happen to me a few months ago...

I wish that would have happened to me when I was in Highschool...
    Trust me, you don't want that, I know from personal experience and its only trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Trust me, you don't want that, I know from personal experience and its only trouble.
    During my 6-odd years of casual Primary School Teaching (I've quit primary teaching now - Those kids are freakin nuts!), I found myself at a local school one day & at the end of lunch assembly where all the classes meet in the quad, A Year Six girl walked right up to me, asked me for my first name & wanted to swap mobile numbers with me!!!

My exact words to her were "Grow Up" & only then did she get the message. I've tackled all kinds of terror children over the years as a primary school teacher (that's why I'm now an ESL Teacher) but that episode was the most disturbing thing EVER. That's why I can still remember it as clearly today as I did the day after it happened.

I wish I'm as smooth as my cousin... who used to pick up year 11/12 chicks when he was in year 8...

Funny as hell when they found out (much) later...