• Who are your favourite characters in this series, and why?

(Either as Toys or in their fiction, what has drawn you to love certain characters?)

For me, my favourite characters fall to 3 candidates;
-Soundwave
-Scorponok
-Unicron

Between the toys, comic & cartoon iterations/interpretations - These 3 tend to appeal to me the most due to their characterisation, gimmick & design.
They're all iconic characters with very distinct silhouettes & personalities, along with abilities & traits that make them stand out against a myriad of transforming robots.

• Which characters were disappointing or under-used?

I personally feel that the most under used & therefore disappointing characters are the Micromasters.

• Who would you have liked to have seen more of in this Series?

This basically follows on from the above question,

The Micromasters have narrative possibilities that are excellent and their miniature forms make for some very intriguing uses; but they also raise a lot of questions that could've been put to good use such as:
-Are they the same size of a human?
-Could they pilot larger 'Guzzlers'?
-What would a Micromaster revolution against their larger counterparts look like & playout?

I feel that Minicons explored some interesting potential that should've been used for the Micromasters, sans the 'bleep-bloop' voices & 'power-up' aspects - But alas, the Micromasters seem to be relegated to obscurity.