Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Retard

TheDirtyDigger Guest

If an Asian kid had done this, you know that they would bring shame to themselves and their entire family. Their parents and siblings would lose face and be dishonoured. Most Asian kids would never think about doing something like this because of the very thought of bringing shame to themselves and their family.

Oh wow man. You guys are such killjoys.

Kid was just having a party.
    Last edited by dirge; 15th January 2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: We don't need references to hardcore drug use.

Kids today - all rights and no responsibility.

Have fun by all means, but accept the responsibility as well.
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

This guy has a room temprature I.Q and proves this with his comments on television. I have a 16 year old son and if he caused something like this to happen he would at least be remorseful and apolagetic. Saying that surely the parents must of had some idea of what thier son would behave like without them there. You can't tell me that you can live with someone for 16 years and not have some idea about what type of person they are. The parents have some responsibility for this mess, if they get a $20,000 bill so be it. This party had nothing to do with having a good time because if it did he would have considered other people around him which he was going to effect eg Neighbours and so forth and had enough intelligence to place restrictions and controls in place so that the next morning he wouldn't be looking at a disaster. What am I saying I have already stated earlier what i thought of his intelligence. Most people would have a very low opinion of this idiot, the only people that would agree with him are other 16 year old males that have to much Testosterone and only use the head between thier legs to do all of thier thinking. Everyone is allowed a good time but a little bit of moderation would have gone a long way.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

only use the head between their legs to do all of their thinking
    Well that's definitely me man. (n.b. spelling mistakes corrected)

Apart from Jaydisc you guys sound like you all grew up with a very boring social life and a very sheltered and inexperienced homelife.
    You know not everyone considers membership of the chess club the highlight of their youth.
    Last edited by TheDirtyDigger; 15th January 2008 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Well that's definitely me man. (n.b. spelling mistakes corrected)

Apart from Jaydisc you guys sound like you all grew up with a very boring social life and and a very sheltered and inexperienced homelife.
    You know not everyone considers membership of the chess club the highlight of their youth.
    Actually DD what I was doing in my latter teenage years would most probably give you grey hair but that is not something I discuss. I still did have respect and courtesy in general for the people around me despite my personal antics which seems to be beyond this young guys comprehension.

as i'm not old enough to comment on Orion's antics, I know for sure my old man partying days were much worse than mine.

TDD, all things considered... you don't have to trash other people's livelihood, just so you can have some fun and fame (that you held the biggest party while your parents are away and got on TV)

..or perhaps we did have fun and social lives, but also exercised responsibility. :/ Half the fun of being a uni student was going to some pret-ty cuh-raaaazy parties. But we never detrimentally effected any outsiders.

At the end of the day, if kids want to be idiots - go nuts. Just so long as it doesn't effect other people. It's not so much the fact that these kids decided to have a big party that we're objecting to... it's the fact that they caused $20,000 in damages to other people's property that we find really objectionable.

It's all fun and games until something gets broken or someone gets hurt.

Being a child doesn't mean you can't be responsible. As I said before, that's usually what separates the good kids from the bad kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby
    Kids today - all rights and no responsibility.

Have fun by all means, but accept the responsibility as well.
    Amen to that.

I never drank alchohol as a teenager, I barely drink now, but I don't care what others do as long as others aren't hurt.

Being surrounded by 500 people is my idea of a nightmare not my idea of fun.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Being surrounded by 500 people is my idea of a nightmare not my idea of fun.
    Mine too....unless they're naked, sweaty and happy though. Anyone else been to any hippie festivals? Confest is my favourite. You can just....feel the love.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Mine too....unless they're naked, sweaty and happy though. Anyone else been to any hippie festivals? Confest is my favourite. You can just....feel the love.
    Rainbow Serpent was my favorite!

Of course, I'm missing it this year just so I can host the Melbourne meet

Actually, that and the fact that I have a four month old son.