Page 331 of 515 FirstFirst ... 311321326327328329330331332333334335336341351 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Coles at Springwood didn't have the Authentics either, but still had a box full of Tiny Changers.

The Target across the road had all five size classes of Cyberverse, and a new Rescue Bots pair of toys - Flip Racers pullback Heatwave and Quickshadow, for $24 each.
    These were on display at SDCC a couple months ago, but there wasn't any signage or mention of them. Even though they are packaged as Flip

Racers, they are a little bigger, which means that they probably won't be compatible with all of the previous playsets and launchers.

Springwood Mr Toys
    One each Blot, Cutthroat and Sinnertwin as of 11am today. Might not have been put on shelf. The box of them was near the counter and the staff opened it for me and let me take 1 of each.

Toyworld Townsville has the Deluxe Terrorcons except Rippersnapper. They didn't have him when I went in earlier and now they have one less of the other guys, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Toyworld Townsville has the Deluxe Terrorcons except Rippersnapper. They didn't have him when I went in earlier and now they have one less of the other guys, too.

Rippersnapper is the one in wave 2. I don't know if it was re-released in wave 3 with the other Terrorcons.

Jazz is the other figure in wave 3 alongside the three Terrorcons. Rippersnapper, Slug and Blackwing are rereleased in wave 4 alongside Novastar.

Mr Toys Toyworld in Kawana Waters aka Birtinya had wave 3 as well. I took one of each, but there was still a full set of the three plus another 1 or two.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Wat ya still doin in Townsville Gouki. Must really really like it there.

Toyworld in Brisbane CBD has one each of the wave 3 terrorcons, sat in a trolley by the shelves. No sign of wave 2, which means I'm still 1 terrorcon short.

Australia is suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Rippersnapper is the one in wave 2. I don't know if it was re-released in wave 3 with the other Terrorcons.
    That is some of the biggest nonsense I have ever heard. What the hell, Hasbro? Did Australia even get wave 2?

I'm not sure whether to blame Hasbro or retailers. It's possible they all just decided to skip the wave because of all the other TF stuff (Studio Series, Cyberverse etc) that's available.

Thet just want toys to sell, they don't care if a bunch of collectors can't complete a combiner.