Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

It looks hopeful, as they got the Wreckers in, and I didn't expect those to get much of a release. Amazon have been pretty good lately with Generations, getting in all of the different sizes lately... so I'd be surprised if they miss that wave now that we have the line continuing past FOC packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post

Its a seller through Amazon and they are charging $4.99 shipping per item. I put all 12 in my cart, and shipping was going to be $59.88. And that was US shipping only, no International.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Oooh, it would be great if they charged the combined shipping but i doubt it. Otherwise I would buy the 12 remaining despite the mystery bag-ness of it.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

One of the funny things about Amazon with their shipping, is when they have to split up a shipment into more than one box (when ordering more than will fit in one box)... and they send out split invoice emails that also proportionately splits the shipping you paid, which can end up with a tiny shipping amount on the smaller box.
    Just like with one of my first orders (on the first or second page of this topic), the order I placed a few days ago was just shipped, and two of the 13 items were shipped in a second box... noted as US$2.88 shipping.
    It just makes me laugh when they do that, making it look like the two Kreo Combiners are being sent from America to Australia, for about AU$3. I couldn't even buy a posting box here big enough to fit the two Combiners in for $3.

Looks like the IDW Generations Deluxes are available... just bought myself a Trailcutter (along with a few other figures I've been putting off buying).

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-G...ds=trailcutter

The others, for anyone else interested...

Orion Pax
    Bumblebee
    Megatron

All US$17 plus shipping. (that's $68 for the four, compared to BBTS selling them for $54, which is rare for them to be cheaper)

I tested out the four and shipping came to AU$27.42 - totalling AU$104.21.
    That's just on AU$26 each, which compares to our prices of $24-30 before a sale (which no longer exists here ).

If you order other items, shipping might bring it down to less than Retail here (2 of each brings it under $25 each).

The weights seem a little higher on those (about double other Deluxe weights on Amazon), but maybe its due to the extra comic in them. Or someone got it wrong again.

Just saw the Covenant of Primus book is still sitting at a reduced price (by 40%) to $59.99. (with $26 shipping)

The 30th Anniversary Comic Collection is also sitting at 40% off, which brings it to US$30. Considering the size and the amount of stuff in the book, that's a pretty good price. (it's out now too)

Those generations toys must have sold quick - they've now only available from Brians toys and wont ship Aus.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!