Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: 2018 events revealing Transformers Siege WFC

Video reviews for Optimus and Megatron are trickling out.

Optimus looks like a gem. The figure looks in every way like a scaled down and simplified Maketoys Striker Manus, but in an entirely positive way. It looks to have a lot of really fun mass shifting in the transformation.

Megatron also looking sharp with a quite involved transformation for a (kinda) H tank design. I wish the feet tucked away more in the alt mode, but oh well.

I'm enjoying once again having a CHUG line that doesn't have to make sacrifices to parts count for gimmick reasons.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Does he break down more than this?
    Counting 8 guns in that photo. Looking at the below photo with his parts combined to Ironhide, it looks like each of his legs separate into 2 guns each leg (a canon and a laser?).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

FatalityPitt Guest

I was going to just get Cog, but given that I don't have TR Fort Max but instead have a T30 Metroplex, it would make a bit more sense to buy Six Gun. Also, Six Gun's alt-mode looks cooler. I like VTOL aircrafts. I hope the transformation doesn't involve parts-forming.

The first wave is already known, but a toy dealer on TFW has posted up the case assortments/ratios that we will be seeing in stores... to fight over (fortunately all but Micromasters are equally packed, so it will only come down to popularity of certain characters disappearing first).

Wave 1 Battlemasters

• 4x Blowpipe
    • 4x Lionizer
    • 4x Firedrive

Wave 1 Micromasters

• 2x Decepticon Airstrike
    • 3x Autobot Race Car Patrol
    • 3x Autobot Battle Patrol

Wave 1 Deluxe

• 2x Sideswipe
    • 2x Flywheels
    • 2x Cog
    • 2x Hound

Wave 1 Voyager

• 1x Megatron
    • 1x Optimus Prime

Do any online dealers have Siege toys in stock yet? Thinking of doing a little shopping.

They should be showing up at online stores by now as they have just started showing up in America (Battlemasters found at a Target in Washington state).

Some really nice official images for the Leaders, Shockwave and Ultra Magnus, have been found (in and out of packaging).

I'm still not sold on the "super" mode Shockwave, but if the Leader gimmick (to sell these to Retailers) is to have an exosuit or add on parts to give them a super mode (like the POTP Leaders, and Ultra Magnus), having one that doesn't really work for me isn't a deal-breaker for this toyline.
    Just like the Combiner teams - it can be a bonus element to combine them, but you don't have to, and it is still a "complete" toy (converting to a decent alt-mode) if you never combine them.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Hurry up Autobot Targetmasters, Slapdash, Seacons and Triggerbot/cons
    Well Takara did do an Override. And Funpub did Ruckus and Windsweeper. None of them with a Triggerbot/Con gimmick though sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Some really nice official images for the Leaders, Shockwave and Ultra Magnus, have been found (in and out of packaging).
    I always liked the look of RID(01) Magnus as a Car Carrier so cool to see that version of his alt-mode getting an outing combined with a G1-looking bot. As for Shockwave, yeah the backpack looks crap but I am freaking loving that alt-mode of his!

Am I the only one not feeling the try hard battle damage deco? Ultra Magnus looks like he's been defecated on by a flock of pigeons.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Am I the only one not feeling the try hard battle damage deco? Ultra Magnus looks like he's been defecated on by a flock of pigeons.
    It’s awful. It looks like they are suffering from some form of Cybertronian rash.