Thread: WTB Matty Collector Voltron

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default WTB Matty Collector Voltron

Just throwing it out there if someone has a complete set and wants to sell. Doesn't have to be MISB so long in good condition. Thanks.

I have a full set MISB... and very willing to offload, just haven't had the time to ebay it.

PM me and we'll start talking

may I ask why you want this abomination?

Was a bit of a fan of voltron as a kid. I already have the toynami plastic set but something about the scale of matty collector version appeals to me.

I guess you might be referring to some of the QC issues and questionable design choices (spring loaded legs etc) they made.

In any case, main problem will be getting the approval of the wife...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did they had a reissue version later by tredsmaster or something?

I have one sitting in my other home collecting dust.

Fair enough. The scale is impressive, though the over all plastic appearance and QC issues made me stay away as there are a few other choices out there that are a lot better which some have diecast.

Yes, getting the wifes approval with be the main challenge. Good luck with that!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by funkyaw View Post
    Was a bit of a fan of voltron as a kid. I already have the toynami plastic set but something about the scale of matty collector version appeals to me.

I guess you might be referring to some of the QC issues and questionable design choices (spring loaded legs etc) they made.

In any case, main problem will be getting the approval of the wife...
    i too am a BIG fan of VOLTRON... was looking for that same plastic version before but i ended up getting the diecast... one of the Best Toys i've got in my collection..

when i ran it pass the wife, she didn't know who voltron was so it was easy to get the green light... "She said, spend it once and spend it right" So i bought the Masterpiece

I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The amount of room that the huge one takes up is a lot, is basically Matroplex Titans size.