Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19293435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Mp dirge arrived this morning. As usual, great service no fuss from robotkingdom

So I am back on the RK train... get this, I ordered MP Cheetor and MP Primal and get this they were shipped on the same day. It was amazing

Just got a delivery from them ordered May 25th. Great service alright

yeh, I'm happy with RK (and Chimungmung, TF-Direct), I got my LG-42 from them in 4 days of release. It's true they they have higher shipping, but they also give u multiple options, so u can always go for the cheapest one.

Must say it's good to not have to worry about delays, I get to enjoy a new toy and have peace of mind to boot. How collecting is suppose to be I guess

Thinking about getting future TT Legends releases from them

Received my Dirge order last week. As usual, impeccable packing (best in the biz) and great service. They are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.

Received Inferno, Grapple and Dirge today both Inferno and Dirge are excellent. Placed order on 28/05/17 with them shipping on the 30th as they asked me if I wanted the full value of the items disclosed.

Unfortunately the box for Dirge looks like it has been opened or the tape at least torn with some of the box art stuck to the tape and there is also a tear in the flap. I'm not too fussed since I don't collect MP's for the box appearance but it is notable.

Upon inspection and transformation of Dirge I've discovered that one of his leg jet thruster is extended further then the other one thus making him stand lopsided in robot mode it is particularly annoying and I have not been able to even out the thrusters to enable him to stand properly.

I've got a tracking number from RK. Do we know which company they use to ship items?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Hong Kong Post from memory
    Try this & see if it's active

http://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/mail_tracking/

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Hong Kong Post from memory
    Try this & see if it's active

http://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/mail_tracking/
    Marvellous stuff! Much obliged!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

So I ordered Toys Alliance MAS-01 from RK and have hit a snag. According to it's tracking no. it is stuck in limbo and hasn't moved for almost 4 weeks.

TNT gave me a call a few days ago asking for a Con-note & Invoice but Robot Kingdom says there is no Con-note and they don't ship items with an invoice. So it seems I am somewhat stuck in the middle between the two.

And I have to say that RK have not been overly helpful, it feels like they're palming me off and trying to get me to sort it out. Not happy after paying $70USD for EMS shipping.