Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: July's Jubilant Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Two Prowl's & Twinstrikes? If you'te thinking of letting one of each go...
    Sorry Sinnertwin, but it's the same figure, I should've removed the second pic as that was kinda misleading, sorry

Sorry Oberon but the set is already spoken for.

Jazzcomp all from local retail there.
    Last edited by liegeprime; 2nd July 2014 at 04:21 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    As they were Japanese releases, I've never tracked down a power supply for my 3. Only ever opened 1 as well.
    I have the regular Optimus, You can get a multi adapter power supply from Harvey Norman.

The only downside is if you don't have an ipod you have to use an AUX cable to use it and mobile phones these days are louder than the speakers. makes a great display piece though

Got TF Prime Bluestreak today.

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    You can get a multi adapter power supply from Harvey Norman.
    Last time I checked, they weren't cheap. Heh... getting a transformer for a Transformer.

Picked up the Kreo Lockdown air assault and Scorn street chase from Myer today.
    Also from Myer are these two AOE Shirts:

They also had a Optimus shirt in the same style as Lockdown and another one with Optimus, Bee and Grimlock and it says "I like big bots and I cannot lie" Unfortunately I didn't have my phone to snap some pics then.

To hell with all this Bayverse sh#t in the stores... I luv my Classics & these 3 here arrived over the past few days:

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    To hell with all this Bayverse sh#t in the stores... I luv my Classics & these 3 here arrived over the past few days:

R these online purchases?

To hell with all this Bayverse sh#t in the stores
    Im right there with ya! Bayverse is awful!! That Roadbuster is awesome! Does he come with stickers?

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    Roadbuster came from my favourite online store while the Botcon guys' came from Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Im right there with ya! Bayverse is awful!! That Roadbuster is awesome! Does he come with stickers?
    From the past 4 Bayverse movies, I own a combined total of 5 figures (Bludgeon, Lockdown, Hubcap, Seaspray & Big Daddy). That's it!

Roadbuster has even more stickers than Whirl does. It took me an hour to apply them all yesterday afternoon...

Roadbuster came from my favourite online store while the Botcon guys' came from Ebay.

From the past 4 Bayverse movies, I own a combined total of 5 figures (Bludgeon, Lockdown, Hubcap, Seaspray & Big Daddy). That's it!

Roadbuster has even more stickers than Whirl does. It took me an hour to apply them all yesterday afternoon...
    and Big daddy isn't even a movie mold (TFCyb) at that hehehe. Having heard that about the stickers, I think when I get mine I wouldn't bother with all of em, so far I haven't even used the ones for Whirl, was thinking of just putting on faction symbols and that's it. Yeah, Im lazy heheheh.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    Please where did you order Roadbuster?